Resolved.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by PartyPeteShopScam, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Resolved.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 13, 2017 at 9:12 PM
  2. PartyPeteShopScam
    Referrals:

PartyPeteShopScam Guest

Resolved.

I hate to post this, as I've sold PartyPeteShop over 15b osrs in the past few months probably which sucks that I most likely won't be a returning customer

First let me say how POOR this users costumer support is @Shexy (the sloppy, misleading worker I assume who handled this transaction) Very Poorly I will add, and should be responsible for compensating me.

Besides the fact he NEVER TOLD me, I would have to wait for his boss to send the Coin (which could take up to 6 hours!???? THAT IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO DISCLOSE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE THE TRANSACTION TAKES PLACE NOT AFTER I TRADE HIM THE GOLD!!! BUT WHAT I AM REQUESTING TO BE COMPENSATED FOR IS THE FACT THE USER LIED AND SAYS THE FEE WILL BE NORMAL FEE BUT OF COURSE IT'S LOW FEE AND WILL LEAVE ME WAITING OVER 12 HOURS TO USE THIS COIN.

His Excuse as you can see below is "I would have sent with normal fee but I didn't have coin so my boss sent it" Well then your boss needs to send the fee you gave your word for, right?????????????? I'm not asking for the world here, just what was agreed to before I made the sale. I even asked multiple times what the fee would be, ect because I don't want to be in this EXACT situation i'm in now.. Towards the end I was beyond aggravated, requested logs and posting this report. i'll be going to sleep now since I won't be able to use my coin for at least 12 hours minimum with this fee, and probably will get rejected by the network...

[​IMG] +
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 13, 2017 at 9:21 PM
  4. NoobGold
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    DuelGold#3446
    Heidy Homosex Not sure if srs or just newfag... Potamus

NoobGold DuelGold.com - Get 5% Bonus Gold @ DuelGold.com
    $300 USD Donor New

Resolved.

Let me start by saying the BTC has been sent.

Bitcoin Transaction ef36081cf908380982b8296904e1e3ae8120f155b1dfe52c28133cac5a48cf53

Bitcoin Address 1BLQ8tkCVSUnRNGKy9JvG8YH8P738n463g

This is not a scam report. I simply told you the fee I would be sending with, however I did not have enough BTC myself so I asked Pete to send it himself. He sends it with different fees.

You said you're going to sleep anyways so it should be confirmed by the time you wake up, I don't know why you wrote a scam report on this but whatever.

5. Unread #3 - Nov 13, 2017 at 9:26 PM
  6. PartyPeteShopScam
    Referrals:

PartyPeteShopScam Guest

Resolved.

Let me start by saying the BTC has been sent.

Bitcoin Transaction ef36081cf908380982b8296904e1e3ae8120f155b1dfe52c28133cac5a48cf53

Bitcoin Address 1BLQ8tkCVSUnRNGKy9JvG8YH8P738n463g

This is not a scam report. I simply told you the fee I would be sending with, however I did not have enough BTC myself so I asked Pete to send it himself. He sends it with different fees.

You said you're going to sleep anyways so it should be confirmed by the time you wake up, I don't know why you wrote a scam report on this but whatever.

-------

Literally put his foot in his mouth SO ONE OF YOU TWO SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE AND COMPENSATE FOR THE WORDS YOU SAID, MAY NOT BE YOUR BOSSES FAULT BUT YOU ARE HIS WORKER AND NEED TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH HIM , AND THE ONLY REASON I AM EVEN CONSIDERING GOING OFFLINE IS BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID, YOU MORON.

7. Unread #4 - Nov 13, 2017 at 9:40 PM
  8. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator Bond Holder

Resolved.

I understand your frustration, however I'm not sure why you're accusing @Shexy / @PartyPeteShop of scamming (in the logs + title) when this isn't the case. The fees with BTC transactions have been ridiculously high as of late, and @PartyPeteShop sent the BTC from the lowest recommend rate on Blockchain (which was a miscommunication), however that doesn't mean you have to report them as there's no scamming going on. You will get your money, however due to the excess amount of transactions as of late the confirmation will take a bit longer. If you're frustrated over this, then leave them a vouch on how you felt about the transaction as that's where you can leave negative / positive feedback on a trade. No scam going on here, so I'm closing the report.

Also edited out some sensitive information for you guys (top part of the livechat logs due to it including an RSN that @Shexy uses for trading). Staff check history if need be.

^ Wortel likes this.
< Resolved. | Steroidperm scamming me 145m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site