fml

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by deadnoises, Oct 31, 2017.

fml
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 31, 2017 at 8:46 PM
  2. deadnoises
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

deadnoises Newcomer

fml

Well yeah i see no purpose in life anymore what am i supposed to do lol
    Everything i do feels worthless, I am going to a psychologist every thursday (still no advance, 2 sessions lol).

I don't know what to do anymore, all I do is smoke my Camel and drink some whiskey to relax and care less of everything. I know I could extend this whole text to a more detailed "what is going on with me" but that would be boring to read, sorry.

Summary, i just want to end it.

3. Unread #2 - Oct 31, 2017 at 9:38 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

fml

Hey @deadnoises, I just want to say if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm always open to talk. Suicide is never a solution, and you serve a purpose just like the rest of us.

Please do. I'd be glad to hear everything, and give you my advice, or insight. A lot of others care too.

^ Stizza and Zero like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 31, 2017 at 10:52 PM
  6. Zero
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Zero#1475
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Member of the Month Winner Valentine's Day 2018 Poképedia Doge Halloween 2018 (2) Dragon Claws Christmas 2018 (2)
    Valentine's Day 2019 Tier 3 Prizebox Mudkip Summer 2019 Rakashrug Baby Yoda St. Patrick's Day 2019 Easter 2019 Nitro Booster

Zero May we meet again
    Retired Sectional Moderator Monster g0nezero Donor

fml

Hey buddy,

First of all, I gotta point the fact that seeing a psychologist is actually a big step forward in itself and you should be proud of yourself because you understand the problem. Results won't come out after 2 sessions, it's a long process and you really have to be patient on this one. Stick with the motto "One day at a time", because that's what life is, really.

Keep going to your meetings with your psychologist because after all, he/she is the professional and this person will guide you on the right path.

Hang in there.

^ Chicks and King like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 1, 2017 at 1:43 PM
  8. WiscoGarrett
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiscoGarrett Newcomer

fml

Surround yourself with positivity. Things will get better man. It's a great step that you took by going to see a psychologist, they know what's best and can diagnose your problems.

9. Unread #5 - Nov 10, 2017 at 9:30 PM
  10. R
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

fml

Talk it out with us, buddy. Or hit someone up on Discord. There are people out there that wanna hear what you have to say and care about you.

^ PandaBot likes this.
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 4, 2017 at 3:21 PM
  12. Smo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Smo Member

fml

There is always 1 person who will care about your dissaperance, they don't have to be relatives nor friends, hell the person who finds you and is probobaly a complete stranger will care at least a ounce since if they arrived earlier to that location they could've saved you OR there light heartend and will always remember that experience of them stumbling to your body.

Suicide is never the answer as someone mentioned above, thinking about suicide is a horrible thing to go through, the best thing I think anyone can recommend is call a help-line although it might sound stupid it's one hell of a thing to do or speak to someone about it.

You can always contact me on the forums for a discussion about the situation if you feel you're ready for it.

Take care man, remember alway someone cares.

13. Unread #7 - Dec 5, 2017 at 9:17 AM
  14. Xour
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Xour Forum Addict

fml

Existentialism, the feeling that everything in life is without purpose, is quite normal actually. There are many great men of old who suffered existentialism, even the great philosopher Neitzsche.

I suffered existentialism, until I found something to ground me. Rather than worry about life’s purpose, consider the purpose of factors in your life. Pinpoint what means the most to you and focus on it, let it grow. In the end, it still won’t mean anything to the world, but it will distract you and bring enjoyment to an otherwise empty life.

There is nothing wrong with living life for the sole purpose of finding pleasure. In fact, it may be one of the happiest lives you can lead. What pleases you may be different from everyone else. For some, it’s love, a family. For others it’s money, drugs, sex, art, exercise, food, music, work, learning, anything.

^ Zero and King like this.
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 8, 2017 at 11:23 AM
  16. Ellyatt vans
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ellyatt vans Hand-Trained Pures & Maxed Main Rental
    Banned

fml

If you ever need to talk to anyone, I am here for you. We can talk about anything you like.

< how to avoid procrastination? | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site