What do you do when..

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by I Bleed Duke Blue, Oct 23, 2017.

What do you do when..
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 23, 2017 at 11:06 PM
  2. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

What do you do when..

Your team doesn't listen to shotcalling? I usually duo/trio with my Diamond 2 brother and my little brother on the Rift.

One problem we constantly run into is people not listening to my brothers shotcalling. His game knowledge is insane, much higher than that of mine or my brothers, but we have literally lost games ahead like 5k in gold and 10+ kills (I know that doesn't mean everything but they were big leads) because people simply don't listen.

How do you not tilt when people do this? I am not an aggressive player in the sense that I never shit talk anyone in game unless they do first or I'm in a really piss poor mood (usually I avoid the game all together if that happens in the first place).

I'll give you a Sythe analogy. @John and @Admires are on your team and they are hard carrying. They're farming champions, not creeps, and their control over the game is immaculate. Dukester the Gookster is Ksing their kills with moderate efficiency and getting a nice little KDA for himself. But... Then you have @Dank who will randomly tower dive 5 people, flash into five people, poke the drake instead of going to the baron pit, not listen to instructions, blame his teammates for his own bronze mechanics, and threaten to bang your mother.

I just lost a game where I started 9/0 on MF because nobody would listen late game. How do you get over this? I just get so angry I want to uninstall the game. I am so used to high ranking gameplay in NHL / Madden (I've actually played in and won high stakes tournaments and have topped leaderboards in those games) so it gets really frustrating going from that to this. It's hard transitioning from a highly competitive game where you control everything (madden/nhl) to controlling very little (league)

I'm not an amazing player but I'm a cautious one and I listen to shotcalling. I want to try to get randos to listen without being disrespectful. Any tips?

Btw I'm not claiming to be a god of the game. I'm maybe Silver/Gold at best if I really put the effort forth. But I'm smart enough to at least listen to my team and I rarely if ever feed. I'd like to think I'm a good teammate/ fun to play with.

AD carry btw. Ironman btw

It could just be shitty ELO but my brother says it happens at all levels and I believe it.

^ Dank and Admires like this.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 23, 2017 at 11:51 PM
  4. Admires
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

Admires Grand Master
    Retired Sectional Moderator

What do you do when..

When you team doesn't listen to shotcalling, you essentially flame the shit out of them then run it down mid. It's what I do, and I've only gotten around 5 or 6 accounts banned. I'm semi-reformed at the moment.

^ I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 23, 2017 at 11:53 PM
  6. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

What do you do when..

[​IMG]

^ Sunny and Admires like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 24, 2017 at 12:27 AM
  8. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

What do you do when..

Got an S on MF the game after this I want to thank @John and @Admires for the advice.

^ Admires likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 24, 2017 at 2:20 PM
  10. ASAP Roc
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Ciroc#1765

ASAP Roc Active Member

What do you do when..

Some games you just can't win. What i usually do is say, do you want to win? listen to me. If you don't listen to me that means you don't want to win and i don't want my time wasted so i'll just go afk farm rest of game till you decide.

Personally, i could care less whether i gain or lose elo. I only play for fun now, it gets tiresome playing the same boring champions 24/7 just to climb elo and deal with people who are stupid. For once i'd like to be carried :) so i'll just sit back and have fun

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 24, 2017 at 2:41 PM
  12. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Do Not Trade

What do you do when..

I really don't mind winning or losing but the one thing that really triggers me is when people don't want to listen. I don't even mind if we get aced making the right play. I can live with being outplayed. Being outwitted tilts me though.

I love the mental chess that is League. Unfortunately a lot have the intelligence of a turd.

13. Unread #7 - Oct 24, 2017 at 5:21 PM
  14. Uchiha_Sasuke
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Halloween 2021 Christmas 2021 Summer 2021 Halloween 2020 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Halloween 2013

Uchiha_Sasuke Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

What do you do when..

I think that you just have to come to terms that sometimes people will just refuse to listen. You’ll just have to do whatever is in your control and just focus on your own play and do whatever is within your power to win.

15. Unread #8 - Oct 26, 2017 at 4:18 PM
  16. X Shadow
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

X Shadow Previously known as X-Shadow

What do you do when..

Were in the same boat. I lost a game recently, where my team had 20 kills difference, 12k gold difference and we had 9 turrets VERSUS 1 + We got Baron 2 times

We lost that game, I was jungler as Jarvan. Normally I'm not a toxic person, but I get so mad and pissed because of imbecile kids ruining the game. FYI I was muted for X amount of games, after we lost the game. Then my friends says why I'm toxic and get muted....

This is sh*t's why i am toxic in the first place.

TLDR:

29th Minute

Us:

12k gold lead
    9 Turrets
    2 Inhibitors down
    2nd Baron

Them
    -12k gold
    1 turret
    No baron