Private Report

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Jissoe, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Private Report
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 19, 2017 at 9:24 PM
  2. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

Please take a look at the deleted posts below.

@Sythe I think your going to be asked to step in here.

3. Unread #2 - Sep 19, 2017 at 9:27 PM
  4. John Devola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Two Factor Authentication User Stay a while and listen Twitter Tier 1 Prizebox (7) Dolan Duck (2) Member of the Month Winner Creamy Tier 5 Prizebox Tier 4 Prizebox Tier 3 Prizebox
    Tier 6 Prizebox Baby Yoda Nitro Booster Hey... this isnt a fun rank Garchomp Pikachu Lawrence Chansey Penguin Dragon Claws
    Tier 2 Prizebox

John Devola Apprentice
    $500 USD Donor

Private Report

So youre going to post it privately so I cant respond? OK sounds right on Chad.

^ Wortel likes this.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 19, 2017 at 9:49 PM
  6. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

I didn't post it publicly because it's not a matter I want to make aware of to the community, if you want to know what the posts are you can unblock me on Discord and whatever I said here I'll send over on Discord.

Also john just because I want you to be aware of everything.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 19, 2017 at 9:56 PM
  8. John Devola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Two Factor Authentication User Stay a while and listen Twitter Tier 1 Prizebox (7) Dolan Duck (2) Member of the Month Winner Creamy Tier 5 Prizebox Tier 4 Prizebox Tier 3 Prizebox
    Tier 6 Prizebox Baby Yoda Nitro Booster Hey... this isnt a fun rank Garchomp Pikachu Lawrence Chansey Penguin Dragon Claws
    Tier 2 Prizebox

John Devola Apprentice
    $500 USD Donor

Private Report

Good Good

9. Unread #5 - Sep 19, 2017 at 9:59 PM
  10. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

You can be ignorant all you want, but I've busted my left nut for Saha and you know it too. It's not I work 100hrs+ and had a commitment to it and you just walk off and steal the source. Staff are already well aware I'm in debt, I also made it pretty clear I'll be out of debt by October 27th. If you don't want to be partners anymore that is fine, you can leave but you leave alone. In addition, when I rely on Saha for income and essentially a framework for my upcoming months, you can't just waltz in and destroy that.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:09 PM
  12. John Devola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Tier 2 Prizebox

John Devola Apprentice
    $500 USD Donor

Private Report

I told you like 5 hours ago that u can post here and I'm happy to fight it out with you and leave it up to the Sythe admins to decide.

As I quoted above you've already lost and if they decide against me I'll take my ban now. Dont cave to threats from anyone let alone you.

I'm not giving you the tools to scam further. You scammed

- Searchy $270
    - Talon 1.8k

Even after I let that slide cause u were getting back on track, you went in the Duel discord today and pmed Prince wanting to dice 1k.

He diced you, you lost, you didnt have money to begin with and u obviously didnt pay out.

I've lost all respect for you, if there was any to begin with. You're a straight scammer whether you chose to admit it to yourself or not.

- Prince 1k

13. Unread #7 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:15 PM
  14. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

As I said, they are well aware of the debts and it has nothing to concern with you with what I'm in debt in and what I am not. It had nothing to do with the face of the business. That was personal debt and it's going to be repaid by the 27th of October. In regards to Prince, he is well aware of the situation and knows he will be paid. I'm not a scammer, I have intent of paying that back. It was a result of a gambling addiction and now that I've gotten the wake up call, I'm regrouping and finding peace. If the problem was that I was in debt and that is why you truly left, you could have waited 1 month and put things on pause.

The company is and always has been in my name. Your name wasn't registered only because your employer wouldn't let you so I gave you a 50/50 partnership disregarding that the LLC was in my name only because I'm a man of my word and wanted to be business partners.

15. Unread #8 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:21 PM
  16. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer

Champ Happy Holidays!

Private Report

@Jissoe, provide the initial agreement proof.

Also, what gives you more right to what's "Discussed" in the video when you both are in it 50/50?

17. Unread #9 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:22 PM
  18. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

Care to elaborate on what you mean?

19. Unread #10 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:22 PM
  20. John Devola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Tier 2 Prizebox

John Devola Apprentice
    $500 USD Donor

Private Report

It has everything to do with the face of the business when the owner, the guy named SAHA has 3k+ of outstanding debt, is an excessive gambler, and gets consistently booted off Sythe for the dumbest shit. And seriously, we thought Bus369 was running a joke shop here. Its like I legit co-owned a legit joke meme factory.

Im not quibbling with you. You attempted to use your status as co-owner of SahaGold to scam multiple users. I removed myself from SahaGold. I rather lose every cent of the money I spent than be a party to what you're doing.

^ Dieze likes this.
  21. Unread #11 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:24 PM
  22. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

I was literally gambling on Chad? I have two Discord accounts one for personal use and one for business. Where did I use Saha to gamble/do something not in the face of the business? Also you keep saying "Scam" when you aren't even involved. The people I'm in debt to are already well aware they are being paid back, it doesn't concern you. I am not going to flame/harrass/go back and fourth with you. I'm only arguing for what's mine and what I deserve I don't care about personal grievances.

23. Unread #12 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:24 PM
  24. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Private Report

Exactly what I said:
    Also, what gives you more right to the source code you mention in the video than him? You both are 50/50 and from what you have said in the video he has paid more. Just because you've put more hours into it? Where is the value scale of "Time" being estimated at?

25. Unread #13 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:29 PM
  26. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

Well as I said, the initial agreement was 50/50 on everything. Profits and expenses NOT including what he paid to Mike. As I mentioned in the video, he said "I don't mind paying upfront to build the website I'll make it back down the road" I was never liable for 50% of what he spent and paid Mike. I never said I have more right to the source than he does. He stripped the source code and left and I have nothing. He knows that I've busted my left nut and worked while all he did was supply the initial capital. I know he spent money too but so did I? The G2A application was me applying for our source. He just takes the source and leaves? I also don't know how to answer the last question of yours.

27. Unread #14 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:30 PM
  28. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Private Report

So now you make a "Scam Report" on someone when you have lost money? How Ironic. I wonder what the people you owe debts to feel like...?

Will have this reviewed by other staff.

^ Pendulum, Mr.King, King and 1 other person like this.
  29. Unread #15 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:33 PM
  30. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

No I made the report because he stole the source and ran off? When I was going to use the source to make back the money?

Gambling took the best of me, but I full intend to pay back every single dime that I owe. I don't have malicious intent in regards to returning anyones money that I owe to. I put myself in every single one of those situations expecting to pay each individual.

The people I owe debts to have already talked to me and we have made arrangements and agreements. There is a reason why they didn't report me on Sythe and we already have a personal agreement to which satisfied them. Maybe there is one or two individuals that doesn't apply to but the rest aren't upset.

31. Unread #16 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:34 PM
  32. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Private Report

So he is the capital of supply and you are the "Worker" Prove your claim of working 100's hours as you are the one reporting him. You have already proven he is the capital. So can you provide proof of your efforts? Since he did nothing but 10 hours?

33. Unread #17 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:37 PM
  34. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

That isn't what I'm trying to fight. It's irrelevant. He told me that he would supply the capital upfront and that would be an expense on him. Sahagold was a 50/50 agreement so whether I paid for it or not I own 50% of the source regardless.

Sure I can provide proof of my efforts , look at the deleted posts. Every single thing was tied to my email. Go ask the developer who was the main face of Saha.

35. Unread #18 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:41 PM
  36. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Private Report

So he supplied the capital spent all of his own money and you somehow end up with 50/50 in this deal..? I heard the audio, can you provide proof of him agreeing the expenses are on him and you are getting 50/50 of everything?

37. Unread #19 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:43 PM
  38. Jissoe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jissoe Newcomer

Private Report

Somehow ended up with a 50/50 deal? Are you trying to be disrespectful? I've busted my left nut and did everything? He literally did jack shit except pay the developer? It's in my fucking name?

Now from me, with all due respect this is above your pay grade so I'm going to ask for someone who dealt with reports like these handle it.

39. Unread #20 - Sep 19, 2017 at 10:45 PM
  40. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Private Report

Don't think anyone is paid anyways, sure thing pal. Enjoy the wait time. :)

^ Wortel likes this.
< Jissoe | [Resolved] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site