[No Proof]

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by IVIM3NAC3IVI, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[No Proof]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 27, 2017 at 6:50 PM
  2. IVIM3NAC3IVI
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

IVIM3NAC3IVI Newcomer

[No Proof]

Today I decided I would use playerauctions to buy some RS3 gold. I purchased 600m through a seller with the most feedback. After getting my payment verified with the support team through email I was contacted by the seller with the location of where to meet and the world to use.

Shortly after logging on to the specific world and getting to the specific meeting spot I was contacted by a player in game telling me to add them so I did. The player begins pm'ing me saying my order will be delivered shortly and asking for my phone number. I gave the player my phone number and received a call within seconds. The person on the phone claimed to be the seller. He told me they usually do not talk by phone before deliveries, but due to players being recently banned due to real world trading he was doing things different. He then asked for a confirmation of how much gold I had ordered. I told him 600m. He then stated that he would be doing multiple trades to complete my order. Finally, on the phone he told me to accept the trade with his character and he would give me the 600m I ordered. I accepted the trade, then he said to accept the trade with this other player to will give him the money in return for random items to make it look like a legitimate trade. Before I completed the trade he then stated that immediately after that trade was complete he would make a phone call to "China" to let them know that I had complied and after the phone call I would receive a final trade with my gold. After I made the trade he hung up and both of the players instantly logged off. I stood in the same spot for an hour waiting and never received any of the gold I had ordered.

This is bullshit. It's clear that playerauctions is nothing but a scam.

3. Unread #2 - Jul 27, 2017 at 6:53 PM
  4. Buyacc
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Buyacc#7886
    Verified Hardcore Spam Forum Participant Twitter Writing Competition Winner Community Participant Paper Trading Competition Participant Detective Facebook Promoter In Memory of Jon
    Le Kingdoms Player Secret Santa 2023 Christmas 2023 Tier 1 Prizebox Christmas 2020

Buyacc Hello
    $100 USD Donor New Competition Winner

[No Proof]

Here is the official Playerauctions issue resolvement thread: Playerauctions Issues Resolution Thread

Your best bet would be to post your issue there.

5. Unread #3 - Jul 27, 2017 at 8:00 PM
  6. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

[No Proof]

He's not allowed to post there because that thread is intended for sythe users who registered for reasons other than solely to complain about playerauctions. Scam reports need to be made with proper proof in the scam report section

^ Buyacc likes this.
< PLEASE HELP! is food4rs.com legit | Suggest me a site , who as no verification to buy RS07 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site