awarded

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Awarded1, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
awarded
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 30, 2017 at 9:58 PM
  2. Awarded1
    Referrals:

Awarded1 Guest

awarded

I tried to log on, couldn't. Had to recover my password. Logged on to see I was banned. I saw two threads where I supposedly Scammed two people. One of the scams I believe the thread said it was worth $9. This was obviously not me seeing as I was a $25 donor and have been in trades worth a lot more. I don't know how my account was compromised, I haven't even told anybody I use sythe. However, I did run some scans on my PC and changed my password on my email to be safe.

I want to make things right, It pisses me off that my name was used to scam people. The pictures I saw, the dude was speaking broken english so thats insult to injury. Whether I get unbanned or not, I want to make things right with the two people that got jipped by the asshole who hijacked my account. I will repay them personally. I'm not saying this excuses everything, I just wanted to put it out there that that was not me who did that

3. Unread #2 - Mar 30, 2017 at 10:01 PM
  4. Awarded1
    Referrals:

Awarded1 Guest

awarded

I just posted, I forgot to clarify my sythe name in question is "Awarded"

5. Unread #3 - Mar 31, 2017 at 12:07 PM
  6. awarded1
    Referrals:

awarded1 Guest

awarded

Just read this

"My sythe account got hacked. Can I get it back?
    If no one has been scammed by the hacker, you can get it back. Post in the Account Recovery section. If someone has been scammed, your account will be banned until you repay the amount scammed back."

I just looked at the two threads and the people that were scammed by my hijacker are both banned now so I don't know how I can pay them back. How can I make things right if they are both now banned? it looks to be around $20 total. If I can not pay them back I would be willing to donate the $20 to sythe

7. Unread #4 - Mar 31, 2017 at 4:54 PM
  8. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

9. Unread #5 - Mar 31, 2017 at 11:21 PM
  10. Killswitch
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kseng
    Twitter Community Participant League of Legends Tournament Winner Hoover Nitro Booster Two Factor Authentication User

Killswitch We will fall to rise again
    Monster Retired Global Moderator

awarded

Your total debt is currently $19 however both of the users that were scammed using your account are now permanently banned, so you will have to contact a moderator to hold the $19 before we proceed.

11. Unread #6 - Apr 30, 2017 at 4:38 AM
  12. Hahanerd
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant

Hahanerd sportsisland.org - RSGP & Crypto Betting
    Market Moderators Our Community Moderators Support Center Moderators Off Topic Moderators

awarded

Nearly a month old so I'm going to close this. Feel free to take Killswitch's advice if you wish to return.

< Hacked & Banned | Be My Bae >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site