Dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Dispute the bann, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Dispute
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 16, 2017 at 7:38 PM
  2. Dispute the bann
    Referrals:

Dispute the bann Guest

Dispute

RS Gold Tree

Im really sorry for lies. I feel like im so idiotic for being stupid and not following simple instructions. I was told to pardon in the dispite section so i am. I dont know how it works i was on suthe for 4 days before ban but im really sorry for my actions its been like 5 1/2 months since he ban for lies and i think it might be abit severe but im really sorry for lie constantly and stuff. I know you might still be mad at me but i am sorry forgive me for my lie and let me prove im not a liar to you. Im good guy and i do good thing and help people. I made a big mistake by lies but i wont do again i learn from 5 month. I live in ottawa and my phone number is 613 area i can give a mod my number to call if you want to see area code. I can provide house address like the paper of me paying lease or something im 26 live alone with my kid. I can sned you stuff on skype. But in end i wanna say sorry for lie again please sorry

@Chloe @n4n0 @Killswitch @video

3. Unread #2 - Feb 17, 2017 at 1:45 PM
  4. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

Dispute

^ Wraith likes this.
< Trying to get my sythe back!@!@ | hello i want to refund >