Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Superman Gold, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ban Appeal
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 14, 2017 at 8:24 PM
  2. Superman Gold
    Referrals:

Superman Gold Guest

Ban Appeal

Hey guys it's superman.gold here SUPERMAN_GOLD

I honestly can't come up with a reason why I was banned, apparently it was because people were referring YZ250 as my brother which is false, no blood relation. He's just a guy I knew that lives across the country.

Apparently he scammed and I was threatened by staff that if he was banned I'd be banned, I worked with him for a day on another account but I decided to go my own due to these problems that may occur..

I really think I deserve an unban because I did nothing to deserve a ban, it was his problem. I did not promote his scamming business.

If I could also get feedback it would be great, been waiting months for a valid ban reason and some feedback with never happened yet. If you guys want to talk to me or need any more information please contact me :)

Thanks guys and I'm really hoping I can get back on Sythe, it's so crap not being able to use sythe :(....

3. Unread #2 - Feb 15, 2017 at 1:49 PM
  4. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

Ban Appeal

Ban reasons: Superman gold & Superman_Gold/YZF250 Tyler

Other threads: YZ250F/YZ250FTyler/Superman_Gold

You clearly stated it yourself that he was your brother. How do you have the audacity to now claim "no blood relation".

Unless I have misunderstood something here I will deny this dispute and you can pardon when you feel like being more honest about what happened and what should happen next.

5. Unread #3 - Feb 15, 2017 at 6:01 PM
  6. Superman Gold
    Referrals:

Superman Gold Guest

Ban Appeal

Ban reasons: Superman gold & Superman_Gold/YZF250 Tyler

Other threads: YZ250F/YZ250FTyler/Superman_Gold

You clearly stated it yourself that he was your brother. How do you have the audacity to now claim "no blood relation".

Unless I have misunderstood something here I will deny this dispute and you can pardon when you feel like being more honest about what happened and what should happen next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay lets get started here, no he is not my brother. He was a guy I met on RuneScape back in 2013, I live in > ONTARIO < He told me that he lives in > ALBERTA < do you realize the distance between these two provinces? People were saying that I am YZ250F Tyler - of course I am, that was when I worked for him, for like a day? I requested a new account because I wanted to work on my own, depending on myself.

Others were claiming that we live in the same house, well if my house stretches that amount of distance I may as well tell the Sythe community to come move in.

Also, I am still wondering why I was threatened to be banned if he got banned, it's not right. We are NOT the same person and it's not fair at all, that's like saying.. You know 20 people on Sythe? Guess what if one of them get banned you're also gone. Lol....

I'm not even sure what to say anymore, this is just bull crap and conspiracy theories about YZ250 being my brother and living in the same 4,000 KM stretch home.

Anyways, I'm an honest man and I really deserve to be unbanned in my eyes, I did not harm anyone in this community nor tried. I really want to get back on here guys, come on.. -_-

7. Unread #4 - Feb 16, 2017 at 1:37 PM
  8. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

Ban Appeal

There was evidence provided that you have the same last names. Are you really going to try and suggest that the last names being the same is a coincidence?

Your reports were handled by a few experienced staff members and they all agreed with a decision to ban you. I agree with that decision and I am denying this dispute because I don't believe you based on the information I have seen.

You can pardon when you're ready to be honest.

< Crankynurse requesting a pardon for | TwistedTaco(Dragondyce) Requesting Pardon (Not Paying Back Debts. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site