ShadowsTM requesting a pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Shadowstmbann, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 12, 2017 at 10:03 AM
  2. Shadowstmbann
    Referrals:

Shadowstmbann Guest

Firstly I'd like to apologise for making the threads in the wrong layout, the first time I did it I checked for a few days and never saw the thread posted so assumed it had been denied.

• Your profile link: shadowstm
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Being hacked and account used to scam.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Need the persons name/details as I don't know who it was?
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No I'm legit - use this site mainly to buy gold for myself/friends.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Came back to my account being compromised due to the sythe database leak, I'm only active every few months if I need to buy gold so didn't know about the leak. I didn't personally scam and depending on what I owe I may be able to afford to pay it back if you can put me in contact with the scam victim.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    Thanks - I hope you can look into unbanning me.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 12, 2017 at 10:57 AM
  4. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

Previous disputes -
    Random Ban
    Account hacked and used to scam?

Previous pardon -
    Shadowstm pardon

So your ban was given on the 4th December 2016. However, @Tmoe unbanned on you the 14th January 2017? @Tmoe did you end up not unbanning him?

Scam Victim - secnx
    Debt value - 32m 07

You will need to contact this individual and wait up to a month in the hope they get back in touch with you. If that time has passed the money will be put towards a unrelated scam victim.

Please post evidence of when you attempt to make a contact so we can see whether enough time has passed since initial contact.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 12, 2017 at 7:30 PM
  6. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

Been a month closed.

< [GoldEmpire] requesting a pardon for [Attempted Scamming] | I went to bed with 2 infractions and wake up banned >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site