please forgive me

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by robert blackmore, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
please forgive me
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 31, 2017 at 8:03 AM
  2. robert blackmore
    Referrals:

robert blackmore Guest

please forgive me

so as you can see my account was banned for = https://www.sythe.org/threads/2548571/ban-evader

I would like to ask for your forgiveness and a 2nd chance I know I did scam someone and that was stupid and silly but all my runescape accounts are banned now and I would love the chance to make a good name for myself again I just want to do account help In my spare time and earn extra money and eventually be able to buy myself a runescape account

ive been nothing but honest I make a really big mistake and swear it wont happen again

thanks for reading robert blackmore (runescape trader)

3. Unread #2 - Jan 31, 2017 at 8:20 AM
  4. robert blackmore
    Referrals:

robert blackmore Guest

please forgive me

profile link = Ban evader. not quite sure how to get on my profile was a while ago

bann reason= I sold my account then recovered it then the guy I sold to requested the money back and then reported me

proof= I have none as this was along time ago he did a paypal chargeback

anything I have done that was wrong = I have scammed two people in the past which was stupid a really not worth it I cannot remember big detail about this but I used to be legit and made a few massive mistakes

why you should forgive me= well I'm a good guy as you can see from my profile and ive been stupid I thought I would never be caught if I did it a few times I was wrong I never made any profit from this and they always chargeback and got there money

Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section= yes I did

I just want the chance to earn some extra money and maybe one day buy a runescape account as all my runescape account are now banned which was to be expected to be honest my only plan now is to help train other people account just so I can still play some scape

5. Unread #3 - Feb 2, 2017 at 10:35 PM
  6. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

please forgive me

Just because the people you scammed got their money back through chargeback doesn't mean what you did is any less bad. You still scammed them.

Accs:
    RUNESCAPE TRADER
    rs3 trader
    hey im robert

I need proof the guy you scammed got his money back. Also, you said you scammed twice - what was the other scam? Was it off-site?

7. Unread #4 - Feb 27, 2017 at 1:43 PM
  8. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

please forgive me

Closing as no update.

< Wrongfully banned | Zooks Pardon Request for RS account scam / Ban Evade >

Users viewing this thread