Adblock breaks this site

$250 budget for OG tag

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Crucialiy, Jan 2, 2017.

  1. Crucialiy

    Crucialiy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    $250 budget for OG tag

    Looking for an OG tag. I'll use a MM. I take my time to look up the history of the tag. Think I'm wasting your time because of that? Move on. It's money so what do you expect for someone to take their time?
     
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Vase likes this.
  2. Padre

    Padre Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    40
    $250 budget for OG tag

    This kid is a time waste. Dont bother
     
  3. pager

    pager Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2017
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    $250 budget for OG tag

    Kid is a scammer and waste time.
     
  4. Crucialiy

    Crucialiy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    $250 budget for OG tag

    Do you guys have proof? Please provide.
     
  5. Padre

    Padre Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    40
    $250 budget for OG tag

    Yeah if anyone wants proof kik @MazJake
     
  6. Crucialiy

    Crucialiy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    $250 budget for OG tag

    Sweet! I can't wait to see on what I did
     
  7. Padre

    Padre Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    40
    $250 budget for OG tag

    When u have multiple ppl saying ur a scammer. That must mean ur still right
     
  8. Crucialiy

    Crucialiy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    $250 budget for OG tag

    Then show us? Please show how I'm wanting to buy a tag yet im scamming?
    Lol this is entertaining.
     
< Cheap GTs for sale or trade | Selling My OG Tag >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site