xXIdolizedXx

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by xXIdahokidXx, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
xXIdolizedXx
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 14, 2016 at 1:30 PM
  2. xXIdahokidXx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xXIdahokidXx Member
    Banned

xXIdolizedXx

Hey guy's - this is xXIdolizedXx
    Quick run down:
    I took a break from RS & Sythe to launch another branch of my company, moved locations, got a new phone.
    I still have my 2 Step Authenticator setup on my other phone, but I no longer have that phone, so I need to get it taken off so I can recover the account.
    I can prove without a doubt it's me, although I don't have SVU on here, I have all account details, Email, passwords & I can send in photo'a of me with my ID & a sign that says whatever you guy's want.
    There are a lot of threads that have photo's of me on them, most of them are in the "Health and Fitness" section.
    Let me know what I can do!
    Thanks so much

^ Lean likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 22, 2016 at 6:34 PM
  4. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Pool Shark (3)
    Poképedia
    Articuno Zapdos Moltres
    Sythe Prizebox (2) Detective Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Green eggs and spam I can count to potato! Le Monkey Lion King We Are Legion
    Torchbearer 2016 Lumpy Space Princess Dolan Trump Doge Brony Feels Bad Man Homosex Ninja Jake the Dog Pokémon Trainer

Shin Legend
    Administrator Head MiddleMan Legendary $100 USD Donor

xXIdolizedXx

Add me on Skype: live:unb4nn3d.sythe

Alternatively, you can message me on Discord.

^ xXIdahokidXx and Lean like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 28, 2016 at 7:35 PM
  6. xXIdahokidXx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xXIdahokidXx Member
    Banned

xXIdolizedXx

Its been 3 weeks since my first recovery post, I have messaged 7+ Mods & Admin's between here and Discord.
    Shin messaged me and told me to create a new thread with details on it to prove my identity, I did that & I'm currently still waiting.
    I understand things take time, however; I also know when things are not being made a priority. I own a very successful company & Know how to handle situations In a timely manner.
    I'm definitely not trying to be rude or cause any unnecessary drama, however; I feel as if this recovery process SHOULD have been very fast and smooth, I have all the necessary details for the recovery, including my current password.
    It's simply the 2FA that's stopping me from accessing my account.
    I realize this was negligence on my part for not taking the necessary actions to insure that I'd be prepared for when & if this happened, & I plan on dropping a donation once I have access to it, that way my identity is verified, but out side of that, I don't believe that this thread been made a priority at all.
    Let me know what I can do to Speed up the process please.
    Thank you.

^ OrangeCounty and Wortel like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 12, 2017 at 3:38 PM
  8. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Pool Shark (3)
    Poképedia
    Articuno Zapdos Moltres
    Sythe Prizebox (2) Detective Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Green eggs and spam I can count to potato! Le Monkey Lion King We Are Legion
    Torchbearer 2016 Lumpy Space Princess Dolan Trump Doge Brony Feels Bad Man Homosex Ninja Jake the Dog Pokémon Trainer

Shin Legend
    Administrator Head MiddleMan Legendary $100 USD Donor

xXIdolizedXx

I've disabled 2FA on your account and send a password reset request to the registered e-mail.

When logging in, please set a new, unique password on your account and re-enable 2FA.

Like this post when you're back.

@xXIdahokidXx @XxIdolizedxX

^ Lean and XxIdolizedxX like this.
< Requesting a Pardon | TWC >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.