Adblock breaks this site

22/02/2011 Duel arena glitch

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by dunnoooooooo, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kabal

    Kabal Ex-Official Middleman ~ [email protected]
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    3,834
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Discord Unique ID:
    217593317980897281
    Discord Username:
    Kabal #2377
    Potamus
    22/02/2011 Duel arena glitch

    You can't offer to verify
    You can't say get it verified and I'll purchase



    Just a heads up so you guys don't get infracted
     
  2. am0n

    am0n Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    445
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    22/02/2011 Duel arena glitch

    I cant say if an admin verifies this I'll purchase it? Why not?
     
  3. shadow2288

    shadow2288 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    22/02/2011 Duel arena glitch

  4. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    22/02/2011 Duel arena glitch

< Brand New - Unleaked Duel Arena Trick! [RSGP] No Emotes/skills involved | (RSGP ONLY) 100% Win at Duel Arena *NO GLITCH INVOLVED* >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site