Adblock breaks this site

20M or Old Runescape?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by 1892abercrombie, Sep 12, 2008.

?

20M or Old RS

  1. 20M

    27 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. Old RS

    89 vote(s)
    76.7%
  1. Ridah

    Ridah Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2008
    Posts:
    495
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    easy. I'd take runescape classic back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
  2. madhacker14

    madhacker14 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    20M or Old Runescape?

    Retarded question..
    Old rs.. Ill trade as much GP as i want there.
     
  3. MatthewGor123

    MatthewGor123 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2005
    Posts:
    1,213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    Old RS, no question...there's really nothing to think about...Who cares about GP since Jagex is gonna abandon us soon anyways...they barely even update the game, and every update seems to make the game worse...fuck new RS.
     
  4. myth 146

    myth 146 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2005
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    i loved the old rs the luring, the scamming, the merchanting, the high prices, i can go on forever. ahhh made me feel at home.
    runescape was indeed the best game ever!!! untill now :(.

    we should all say "I WANT MY RUNESCAPE!"
     
  5. oops u fail

    oops u fail Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Posts:
    665
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    old rs ftw.
     
  6. Ownage_Pker

    Ownage_Pker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    Old runescape ofcourse
    Maybe for 1 bill i wouldn't want it back
     
  7. loopster

    loopster Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2007
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    old rs for me i miss it ":(
     
  8. iN The Clutch

    iN The Clutch Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    335
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    OLD runescape!

    But the G.E is an awesome update, i have to admit. I mean, you can merchant when your sleeping!
     
  9. qpwoeiruty

    qpwoeiruty Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2008
    Posts:
    1,839
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    old wildy duh. cos on my pure i already have 20mil so yeh :D
     
  10. R33l2r3al

    R33l2r3al Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Posts:
    3,443
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    I'd take old runescape, only back to the point before the trade modifications stuff began, and before the wildy and duel arena changed, etc. I think I would rather have the G.E. gone as well. I could merchant much better without it.
     
  11. WeDoWhtWeLikeNLikeWhtWeDo

    WeDoWhtWeLikeNLikeWhtWeDo Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2007
    Posts:
    597
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    20M or Old Runescape?

    Old RuneScape.

    Without a single doubt.
     
  12. soundgarden

    soundgarden Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    old rs....woulda ahd over 3bil+ prolly if still ahd that
     
  13. sellmyalt

    sellmyalt Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Posts:
    514
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    Old runescape, i'd like the ge to stay though.
     
  14. I 134/2/24G3 I

    I 134/2/24G3 I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    old rs for sure! its way worth more then the 20M!
     
  15. Louis

    Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    4,565
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    Old rs.
     
  16. `Mike`

    `Mike` Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2008
    Posts:
    533
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    20M or Old Runescape?

    I say old rs, but keep Ge & GWD
     
  17. rs emperor

    rs emperor Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,539
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    1000% definetely the old rs

    I was very good at merchanting and every week I would give 2m+ to my skiller which i sold for a very nice price
     
  18. (8(I)

    (8(I) Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    20M or Old Runescape?

    Old Rs
     
< Unblocked words in RS2 | is this true? (pvp world) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site