Adblock breaks this site

2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Wonderland, Feb 11, 2016.

  1. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    @WhoNeedsAChaser this is why I think Rodgers is elite. This roster would win 3-4 games without him. Terrible defense, terrible staff. He's the only reason they're even a modicum of a threat and that's been the case for years now.
     
  2. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    There's no denying though that Rodgers has had a low year compared to his previous seasons.
     
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  3. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    36 passing TDS and 4 rushing tds is a "low year"? This is a low year for the Packers, not Aaron Rodgers. Their defense is terrible, coaching is terrible. Which is why I said without Rodgers they'd win 3-4 games. He hasn't thrown a pick in almost 2 months. Did you guys stop watching football in October or something o_O that was the only time he looked out of it a bit. Those are stats with a literal WR playing Running Back so teams know to key on Rodgers and still cant stop him.

    Rodgers is almost putting up 2011 numbers at this point and his numbers are on par with what they've been after those seasons. Get Rodgers a defense and he can win another ring.

    The Packers let Samantha Bradford and some no name WR get 400 + 200 yards respectively and won in spite of that. Because Aaron had 5 tds. If the Packers got an actually competent defensive coordinator, sky is the limit. Defense has been the staple of the Packers failures since winning the SB. No more Charles Woodson to bail them out.

    Btw Rodgers leads the NFL in TD passes so I'd be interested to hear how he can do more individually.
     
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Smiveras and Hahanerd like this.
  4. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I stand corrected. I was more so referring to the first half of his season where he was having some trouble with family that may have affected his first 3-4 games or so. Other than that, I guess I haven't really paid much attention to the Packers much since they beat the Eagles a month ago.
     
    I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  5. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Well then you're definitely right, he was looking out of sorts to start the year. But by the end of it, he now looks like an MVP candidate. I definitely agree with you it's a down year from a Packers perspective, especially how the media was on their schlong all off season which I was weary about in this very thread.

    Honestly though without him they'd be absolute dogshit so I'm real grateful to have him as a long time Packers fan. Do you have a favorite or do you just watch casually? Guess it's understandable to have your thoughts if you don't watch the Packers much. I feel like the media has shied away from the Packers after being embarrassed in the off-season by over-appraising them.
     
    Hahanerd likes this.
  6. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    I'm personally an Eagles fan. It's been such a shit year, but we've definitely had some games where the Eagles could have won and couldn't finish or some games where we were just a drive away.

    This year, I've only watched mainly the Eagles play and haven't really watched other games.
     
    I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  7. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Antonio brown with the catch and effort play of the year
     
  8. mackgsp

    mackgsp Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2016
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    What a great game that was, lived up to all the hype that surrounded it all week.
     
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  9. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Carr out for Season well there goes the Raiders SB dreams
     
  10. hattez

    hattez Hero

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    6,077
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,688
    Discord Unique ID:
    219321202957615104
    Discord Username:
    Hattez
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    how bout dem cowboys
     
  11. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Where will tony romo be headed next year
     
  12. strawsombrero

    strawsombrero OSRS Services & Gold | We Beat Any Quote!
    strawsombrero Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Posts:
    228,570
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    216,410
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1067451216587657316
    Discord Username:
    mmogoldhut
    League of Legends Tournament Winner <3 n4n0 Potamus (3)
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Carr's out, lets cry together. :(
     
  13. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  14. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    steelers finish on a 7 game win streak
     
  15. upsilon

    upsilon Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2017
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Rogers once again proves he's the most talented QB currently playing.
     
  16. upsilon

    upsilon Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2017
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    The cowboys have arguably the hardest route to a superbowl. So many good teams with great QB's and coaching.
     
  17. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    sick fuckin joke man, i hate the nfl, hate football, there aint not god
     
    I Bleed Duke Blue likes this.
  18. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Rodgers just took the biggest dump on the "vaunted" Giants defense.
     
  19. Smiveras

    Smiveras Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2016
    Posts:
    508
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    625
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Even though the packers defense is terrible his offense is on fire!!
     
  20. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

    Defense has been surprisingly good during the 7 game win streak. Only allowing 17.5 pts per game.
     
< UFC fight night on FS1 | Super Bowl Bets [Falcons or Patriots? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site