Adblock breaks this site

Royal Crossbow Brandishing!

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by chindachin, Jun 24, 2014.

  1. chindachin

    chindachin Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2014
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Royal Crossbow Brandishing!

    Hello,

    I've been on a few accounts on sythe. I've done some questing and training for people, as well as selling my accounts.

    Today I want to find someone that can fight the queen black dragon for me. I don't have the time to keep trying and failing.

    My Stats:
    [​IMG]

    I'll leave you mage, range, or melee armor and weapons, inventory exactly as you ask, and outside of the dungeon.

    Please PM me and post here with your offer.

    Thank you.

    edit - Forgot to mention that I am willing to pay with RSGP. ($20 of EoC OR 07 - your choice)
     
  2. Brian D Luffy

    Brian D Luffy OSRS / RS3 SERVICES! CLICK TO JOIN DISCORD!
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2013
    Posts:
    3,837
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,570
    Discord Unique ID:
    140887727313780736
    Discord Username:
    Bri#8883
    Hoover Nitro Booster Supporting Business Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User
    Royal Crossbow Brandishing!

    Pmed you
     
< [100+ Offsite Vouches] Renting Out 3 Stakers / PKers / NMZ Boosters! [07 GP] | [$200 Donor]Renting Maxed 07 Acc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site