(~$200) Buying Knife /w BTC

Discussion in 'CS:GO Buying' started by KryticS, Dec 28, 2015.

(~$200) Buying Knife /w BTC
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 28, 2015 at 5:17 AM
  2. KryticS
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2015
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KryticS Active Member
    Banned

    (~$200) Buying Knife /w BTC

    Looking for a knife. I'm not paying 75% etc. I'll pay with BTC if you request or PayPal.

    My budget is like $100 ish atm.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 28, 2015 at 7:46 PM
  4. KryticS
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2015
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KryticS Active Member
    Banned

    (~$200) Buying Knife /w BTC

    bump.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 28, 2015 at 7:54 PM
  6. k3vinz
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2014
    Posts:
    3,114
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    303
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 Halloween 2015 SytheSteamer Tier 1 Prizebox Bitch!

    k3vinz I will never deny a PM
    $100 USD Donor New

    (~$200) Buying Knife /w BTC

    flip knife doppler fn at 70%?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 28, 2015 at 8:36 PM
  8. KryticS
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2015
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KryticS Active Member
    Banned

    (~$200) Buying Knife /w BTC

    I talked to you on Steam already :p
     
< Buying steam account that has access to the community market | [WTB] CSGO Skins for OSRS GP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site