Adblock breaks this site

2 Civilization V Cd Keys

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by NukSuCao, Jun 10, 2011.

  1. NukSuCao

    NukSuCao Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    2 Civilization V Cd Keys

    I've got two CivV CD keys I don't want. I am willing to sell them for $20, which is a huge discount from the Steam price.
    Email me at [email protected]. We'll use Paypal. I can't scan them or anything, but I can take a cell phone picture and send it to you or something.
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I've sold a digital thing before, that being my Final Fantasy 14 beta account. I couldn't run it. I'll show you proof if you want. Thanks!
     
  2. STAUNCH_POWER

    STAUNCH_POWER Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2009
    Posts:
    2,098
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    2 Civilization V Cd Keys

    No one wants, it's required !

    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]_______[​IMG]_______[​IMG]


    [​IMG]​
     
  3. NukSuCao

    NukSuCao Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    2 Civilization V Cd Keys

    I never said I was selling an account. They are CD keys. Different entirely. If I don't give the key, you can cancel payment. If I do and you cancel, I can report you through Paypal. Simple as that.
     
  4. dudemanword

    dudemanword Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2011
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    2 Civilization V Cd Keys

    What he's saying is, it's part of the rules to provide a scan of the key.
     
< Selling AION CE with guild wars wings/Rift CE!! | Selling VIP TOOL FOR %70 OFF >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site