Rekt :(

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Xier0, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Unread #21 - Nov 26, 2014 at 5:02 PM
  2. cy111
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

cy111 Active Member

Agreed bro. Too many people are afraid to state their opinion. Where I grew up as a kid caused me to hate how blacks act. Obviously not every black is the same, and there are some that are productive members of society.

3. Unread #22 - Nov 26, 2014 at 5:04 PM
  4. ROUGE TEARZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ROUGE TEARZ Pen-Dragons Web Security and penetration. JOIN US
    Banned

^ agree most my friends are black and chill as fuck.

5. Unread #23 - Nov 26, 2014 at 5:09 PM
  6. Wonderland
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Wonderland spokesman

I never said the person in the video is right, I just wanted to hear your opinion on it. If both Darren Wilson and Michael Brown are 6'4, and the trajectory of the bullet is aiming at an upright position, wouldn't that show that his arms were raised? The distance was already public knowledge. I just find it hard to believe that a black person would charge at a police officer while being shot at, and simultaneously being hit. The prosecutor did a horrible job at what he was suppose to do, and was defending Darren Wilson the whole time. It's really a big mess, and it's unfortunate it went down the way it did.

7. Unread #24 - Nov 26, 2014 at 5:36 PM
  8. ROUGE TEARZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

The officer should have used none lethal means to bring him down. But there was obviously a reason he didn't or couldn't.

9. Unread #25 - Nov 26, 2014 at 5:42 PM
  10. Wonderland
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Wonderland spokesman

Incompetence? You don't think rationally when you're under pressure. This was his first time ever using his gun.

11. Unread #26 - Nov 26, 2014 at 5:51 PM
  12. ROUGE TEARZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

No a normal person doesn't think rationally under pressure. That's why when police and military train they make you tired and stressed then teach you what you need to know. It will build up you ability to think calm even if you are being shit at. Who know a number of think could have happened. Would I have shot him? No. I would have beat his ass and tazed him though.

13. Unread #27 - Nov 26, 2014 at 5:56 PM
  14. Wonderland
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Wonderland spokesman

If you watched Darren publicly speaking, he reiterates that he feared for his life. That "fear" impaired his judgmental skills completely. Simulations will never compare to a real situation, and it's clear this wasn't the job for him.

15. Unread #28 - Nov 26, 2014 at 6:00 PM
  16. hattez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hattez

hattez Hero

my statement was a little harsh and obviously not all blacks are bad 80% are just trying to live and make a good life for themselves. Same could be said about most races honestly 80% good 20% bad. But you dont see whites/spanish/indians etc starting riots and burning down streets and stores. I myself was roughed up by the police and my rights as a united states citizen trampled. Im going to court to fight it but im not blaming it on the color of the officers skin. You idiots need to realize its not the color of the shooters skin but the color of his uniform. The police its self needs to be completely overhauled. Corruption reigns through its ranks and honestly its become a oppressive force. Theyre here to protect and serve not control out of fear.

In my opinion mike brown was a hood rat kid stealing shit, Got caught and tried to run. He then turned on the officer and attempted to assault him. Doesnt matter what happens you dont put your hands on a cop. Trust me id like to break plenty jaws if i could but you cant touch a cop period. Its apart of growing up and understanding when to stand your ground and when not to. Get a lawyer and take care of it in court. Its what im doing

17. Unread #29 - Nov 26, 2014 at 6:11 PM
  18. ROUGE TEARZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

Indeed some people can't handle certain situations but a hood rat is a good rat and brought it on himself with the robbery

19. Unread #30 - Nov 26, 2014 at 7:03 PM
  20. cy111
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

cy111 Active Member

Yep. There were no riots after O.J. was found innocent. I'm tired of seeing blacks feel like they are owed something just because in past generations they were treated unfairly. Could the outcome have been different with Mike Brown and Darren Wilson? Yes, but it was his decision. He had that right as a cop. He felt like he was in danger. Nothing good has ever come out of attacking a cop. What really gets me is the riots after the verdict. People start rioting, and suddenly the whole place is in chaos. I literally watched some random person get shot on live stream. Buildings were being burned down. I'm sure many innocent people were hurt. It's crazy how quickly all humanity can be lost and everything can turn to shit.

21. Unread #31 - Nov 26, 2014 at 10:04 PM
  22. b1b
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    M
    Rust Player Christmas 2018 Toast Wallet User I'm LAAAAAAAME ???

b1b Guru

This is a pure shitpost in every last regard. Let's try and analyze every last shitty facet of it.

• le
    • XDD
    • generalizing an entire website based on a 2 year old meme
    • an absolute failure of an attempt at humor

In conclusion, end yourself you nobody.

23. Unread #32 - Nov 26, 2014 at 10:19 PM
  24. hattez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hattez

hattez Hero

what niggers dont understand is this is exactly why they have so much prejudice against them. Its not rocket science take for example the knock out game. The politically correct thing to do is walk by a group of 5-10 nigs and not get suspicious and cross the street to the other side. However this leads to white innocent victims getting blindsided. Same reason you lock your doors in bad neighborhoods. You can call it prejudice ill just call it being smart. Communities and races have earned their reputations for a reason. They dont want change they enjoy living off the government surrounded in trash.

25. Unread #33 - Nov 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM
  26. ROUGE TEARZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

And if anyone wants to get real detailed on facts read the otopsy report. Pretty intense info on how things really went down. still all info blown out of proportion by news but the report will paint you a realistic pic

< What Type Of Fruit Are You? | Effective pardon system >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site