Fighter torso service!

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by Agile Ludo, Nov 5, 2013.

Fighter torso service!
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 5, 2013 at 3:00 AM
  2. Agile Ludo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Agile Ludo Newcomer

Fighter torso service!

Hello and welcome! This is my fighter torso service. Have you always wanted a fighter torso? Then this is the right place for you! I can get 1 for you in around 2-3 days for a very low price! Lets start this of with a F.A.Q(Frequently asked questions.) Make sure to read it all because all details are in it!

I AM CURRENTLY: AVAILABLE

Q: I want to start! What do I have to do?
    A: First look if i'm available. You can see that above. If i'm not available, wait till i'm available again. If i'm available then you have to fill in the application and post it on this topic. The application can be found under this F.A.Q. Once you've posted your application I will get in contact with you asap via a private message so that we can handle the payment, the account details, and to answer any questions you might have. Once I received the payment I will get the fighter torso asap for you. When I got it I will let you know asap via this thread and via a private message.

Q: Are you trusted?
    A: Yes, i'm 100% trusted. I do this service purely to get some money and I like to help the community. If you want we can use a middleman but trust me that's really not needed. Here's a screenshot of my main with a Fighter torso: http://gyazo.com/54b97bfcdfe85684cb620325a2fc40bf

Q: Can I use my account while you are getting my fighter torso?
    A: No, you may only log on the account for 2 minutes minimum to see if your not getting scammed. This is purely for a safe feeling. Don't do anything on the account, don't even change your position or whatever else.

Q: Where can I see how much I have to pay?
    A: The costs are listed below this F.A.Q.

Q: Why are you not always available?
    A: Because i'm doing 1 account each time. When i'm bussy with 1 i'll be unavailable. Once i'm done with it I will be available again.

Q: How long does it take you to get 1 fighter torso?
    A: 2-3 days. It really depends if I have short or long school days.

Q: What do I have to put on my account before you can start?
    A: Decent armour such as rune, with a rune scim, dragon scim, or dragon long. You also need a minimum of 4 days membership on your account. I don't need your bank pin.

Q: Do I need specific levels or quests?
    A: Combat level 60+.

Q: Via what can I pay and can I choose to pay afterwards?
    A: You can pay via Paypal and if you're from the netherlands you can also pay via your bank. The payment will be before the service and may not be paid afterwards.

Q: Can I choose to pay with RSGP?
    A: No, I only accept IRL money.

Q: What is your paypal or banknumber?
    A: You will hear of that via a private message after you've posted your application. If you pay via Paypal i'll give you my Paypal e-mail. If you pay via bank, i'll give you my banknumber(only for players from the netherlands)

Q: I still got a question!
    A: You do? Then let me know asap via a post on this thread.

Costs:

20 dollar/15 euro via Paypal or via bank(only for people from the netherlands). 2-3 days guaranteed. I will do my best to get the torso within 2 days.

Fill in this application and post it on this topic. Only post it if i'm available:

----------------
    Via what do you want to pay(paypal or bank)?:
    I do have more then 4 days of membership(yes/no):
    I want to use a middleman(yes/no):
    ----------------
    After you've posted your application I'll get in contact with you asap via a private message. When you post your application while I'm not available then you will be in the queue. You will then be the next person once i'm available again. I prefer just to wait till i'm available again.

< [Free] 07 Barbarian Assault (Torso) Service | Need RFD done + skilling involved! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site