What in the mother fuck?? Trade limit problems

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by Saint Grimm, May 23, 2013.

1. Unread #1 - May 23, 2013 at 7:48 PM
  2. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2020 Hey... this isnt a fun rank

Saint Grimm Formerly known as Saint Grim

So, I had a problem where I was buying over 75k of an item with a GE buy limit of 100 every 4 hours... That was going to take around 130 days to get them all... So, I tried (just to see if it would work) spliting some cash between some other accounts.

I used my first ever runescape account. My ex-hybrid. My wife account that she don't play on, and another old account.

My first account is level 140 something, my ex-hybrid is level 50 (quit on it due to EoC), my other old account is level 4. My wife's account is level 109.

Trades went 100% smoothly on all of the accounts. Trading back also went smoothly, except on my wife's account. the second highest and 3rd oldest (the level 4 is the newest). My wife's account took around 6mil, but now all of a sudden, it has a trade limit of 25k!

So far, I've just been drop trading the items, noted, 25k worth at a time. But considering just this one account will get a total of 15.5k of the item, I don't want to have to drop trade that many items!

Why the fuck would fagex put a trade limit on giving away, but not taking? And it's not decided by level or how old the account is, or how much its been played on.

3/4 of the accounts are older, only 1/4 of them has had more play time. This account is the only one to have completed any quests (all f2p quests) and only 1 of the other accounts has ever been a member, and this is the ONLY one that has a trade limit! On all of the other accounts, I've not only traded the items bought so far, but also given back the extra money from buying the item higher than people are selling it.

Will this go away after a couple days? Is there a way to remove the limit?

3. Unread #2 - May 23, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  4. ThugWhaleShoes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ThugWhaleShoes Active Member
    Banned

5. Unread #3 - May 23, 2013 at 9:07 PM
  6. eennee
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0

eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

They did the limit to stop people from merching items and abusing the GE system. Probably not going away?

7. Unread #4 - May 23, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  8. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057

@thugwhaleshoes

I'll give that a vid a look, but I want the item traded, so if its one of those "rune battle axe" dropping videos, it does me no good, as it's no different than dropping 15k of the item I'm already buying on it.

@eennee

But I don't understand why that account has the limit. It is the 2nd highest level of the 4, one of the accounts (the level 4) was just recently made since the EoC update, but it does NOT have a trade limit.

EDIT: @thugwhaleshoes

Did you even read the original post? :\. I specifically said I need 75k of an item... that item is being bought on 5 accounts total. my main and 4 other accounts. 1 of those accounts has a trade limit. I posted this because I DO NOT want to sit there and drop trade the item over and over.

EDIT: @EVERYONE

If you can't read the OP, don't reply to it.
    thank you.

9. Unread #5 - May 23, 2013 at 11:12 PM
  10. Matresa
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Matresa Forum Addict
    Banned

You have to buy it membership or I THINK, not sure, if it reaches certain level the limit is removed. Else it's gonna stay there for good, don't think it will go away by just waiting, but lets see if anyone else might know.

11. Unread #6 - May 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM
  12. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057

@matresa

You also appear not to have read the OP....

I have 4 "mule" accounts I'm using for this. only ONE (singular) has EVER been a member. ONE OUT OF FOUR has ever been a member. ONE OUT OF FOUR has a trade limit. And just to specify, the one with the trade limit is NOT the one that has been a member.

The account with a trade limit is the 2nd highest level of all four and older than one of the four. It has the highest quest points out of ALL THREE (triple) that have NEVER (not even for a month) been members. Yet, it is the ONLY one to have a trade limit.

I'm this close -> | | to not even posting on sythe anymore.... Everytime I post a question, people answer with replies that I have already said do NOT work in the OP(Original Post, the one at the very top), or in some way ignore all the information in the OP all together....

13. Unread #7 - May 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM
  14. Entrr
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    OG Club STEVE Tier 1 Prizebox In Memory of Jon

Entrr Hero
    Legendary Retired Global Moderator

Creation dates of all the accounts ? Because clearly you made the account with the trade limit after they changed it so any account created after this date that doesn't become members has a trade limit regardless of level. The other accounts were probably created before this date

15. Unread #8 - May 24, 2013 at 4:38 PM
  16. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057

I made the level 4 just a few months ago(February) and does NOT have a trade limit, the level 109 (with trade limit) was made the same week EoC was released.

But even if the trade limit was due to it being created after a certain time, it would not be able to receive money either (and was able to).

I tested this out with a account made yesterday, it would not allow me to give him over 25k. I gave the level 109 6m. but it can't give anything back now.

< How is goldfarming on EoC these days | Runedream >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site