Adblock breaks this site

150+ friends

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aaron FTW, May 13, 2007.

  1. Olan14

    Olan14 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    581
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    150+ friends

    Aaron are you not going to qoute MY post and make a remark on it? Man, I hate not being special.
     
  2. ImAFool

    ImAFool Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2006
    Posts:
    1,497
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    150+ friends

    You are my perfect presentation of a book that I'm writing, "Failing Life...Is it you, or is it that I'm trying to win a bet just to deface your real social life?"

    Get some real friends.
     
  3. Olan14

    Olan14 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    581
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    150+ friends


    RIGHT to the ON =]
     
  4. Daily

    Daily BANNED FROM MARKET
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2005
    Posts:
    4,425
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    150+ friends

    And that isn't cruel as shit.
     
  5. Olan14

    Olan14 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    581
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    150+ friends

    Where I live there IS NO school next wednesday. xD
     
< Favorite rapper? | sell range 2h pure cb 56--look >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site