Bleuskittle pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by DALEK, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Bleuskittle pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 11, 2012 at 3:09 AM
  2. DALEK
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

DALEK Newcomer
    Banned

Bleuskittle pardon

My first attempt at a pardon can be found here.
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1490322

Hello again Sythe, been away for awhile. Let me just say to start that I could not find a way to write a pardon while on my original account (Bleuskittle); Therefore I created this account and have only used it to post this pardon request and not to rejoin sythe with bad intensions.

Onto my pardon, I would like to state that I have never, or never planned to scam people for their hard earned money but because of my lack of ability to keep my account secure I in turn let another person get scammed. Worse so he was new to sythe and I might have impacted his opinion of this website badly.

I first learned about Sythe from my friend named Tyler. He was a repeat scammer and made multiple accounts to scam people, Just learning in runescape myself I had no interest in sythe and keep leveling up my main character. a long time later my friend had moved away and I was a maxed player by now and looking for ways to make gp, after some researching a bit I found this site again so I quickly made an account, Although I had no prior knowledge to these kinds of sites (or use of PayPal), selling upgrades was something that I could do fairly easily to make some good cash on runescape.

I managed to sell upgrades rather successfully never having any major problems with my upgrade shop making over 60+ vouches

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1100528&page=5

after a period of time Tyler moved back in with me at my home. I had recently quit runescape because of a update I did not agree with. naturally I did not check my sythe account for a long period of time, Just getting back into runescape I went to log on to my sythe account to see that I had been banned. I confronted my friend and he admitted to getting me banned. I sincerely apologize to Ajstyles for what happened and am working on contacting him to repay all damages lost. I have added password locks on to my computer and promise that nothing like this will happen again

ban thread here: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1442262

After consulting with Video who directed me to Rsprod, he asked me to post with proof that I have made an attempt to repay the user that was scammed.

[​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Nov 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  4. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

Bleuskittle pardon

Alright, keep us updated. If he doesn't reply in a few days, you can give the money to a mod to hold as well

5. Unread #3 - Nov 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM
  6. djweasel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

Bleuskittle pardon

If that checks out Video let us know what we plan on doing.

7. Unread #4 - Nov 22, 2012 at 7:18 AM
  8. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

Bleuskittle pardon

Denied.

< My Pardon | Metal Smoke - Hoping to get back to sythe. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site