NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wulfspade1, Apr 28, 2012.

NBA Playoffs
  1. Unread #261 - Jun 22, 2012 at 3:12 PM
  2. thatguy1234
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

thatguy1234 Guru

NBA Playoffs

You gotta admit, everyone got worried when his knee gave out. But luckily Chalmers picked up.

3. Unread #262 - Jun 22, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  4. fredecus
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

fredecus Apprentice

NBA Playoffs

Though I am greatly happy that Miami won, I think the 2-3-2 is bull shit. 2-2-1-1-1 would be nice....

5. Unread #263 - Jun 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM
  6. Davidp123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Davidp123 Apprentice
    Banned

NBA Playoffs

Cant wait to see Lebron and Durant play in the olympics this year, its going to be entertaining.

7. Unread #264 - Jun 22, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  8. Hahanerd
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant

Hahanerd sportsisland.org - RSGP & Crypto Betting
    Market Moderators Our Community Moderators Support Center Moderators Off Topic Moderators

NBA Playoffs

Did you even watch?

LeBron is unstoppable, let's face it. If Sefolosha guards him, LeBron's size advantage will beat him every time. If KD goes against him, he'll commit fouls as LeBron likes to drive up the lane. If Harden blocks him, well, he just commits stupid fouls. I'm an OKC fan, and in no way am I dissing them, just facing reality.

OKC figured one-on-one wasn't going to work so they played zone, which left the Heat's perimeter shooters wide open for the easy 3 points. Really, OKC let themselves down.

Harden is supposed to be one of the parts to the core of the OKC's big 3. He averaged terrible numbers and a terrible shooting percentage when he should be up there getting 15-20 points a game and playing solid D.

Westbrook, overall, had a pretty good series, but when it mattered the most in Game 5, he thought he could put on a show as he did the night before in Game 4. Win or lose, the ball should always be in the hands of Durant, who is probably at this point is the 2nd best player in the NBA.

9. Unread #265 - Jun 22, 2012 at 4:06 PM
  10. BmwOwner911
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BmwOwner911 Active Member

NBA Playoffs

Durant's weakness showed this series which is defense durant should of been on lebron the way lebron chose to guard him

11. Unread #266 - Jun 22, 2012 at 11:26 PM
  12. minifoot
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy

minifoot Ballin'
    $100 USD Donor New

NBA Playoffs

Honestly Durant cant guard Lebron ,do that and Durant will be in foul trouble hes to soft,i do agree with what people are saying about westbrook he really should get durant more looks,Durant shot 13/24 fg's , westbrook 4/20, Durant was 3/6 from beyond the arc where as westbrook was 0/5 beyond the arc,oh well they will learn from this and only get better they all still very young,and they are progressing each year,Lebron stoped doing his spot up shooting and just destroyed the paint like he should..good on him he learnt from last year and deserves his ring.

13. Unread #267 - Jun 23, 2012 at 12:49 AM
  14. Brint
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Brint Newcomer
    Banned

NBA Playoffs

BOO!! all you band wagon faggets!! LEBRON OWNs everyone inth eleague except NOwitzki, haywood, chandler!!

15. Unread #268 - Jun 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM
  16. minifoot
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy

minifoot Ballin'
    $100 USD Donor New

NBA Playoffs

wtf Lebron owns them to are you stupid, there is no player in the NBA that is better then Lebron wake up,its funny how after the heat win all the heat fans finally come out talking shit if u gonna talk shit do it before the finals not after it.

17. Unread #269 - Jun 23, 2012 at 1:12 AM
  18. Davidp123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Davidp123 Apprentice
    Banned

NBA Playoffs

Do you even watch basketball.....

Nowitzki has a better step back jumper then Lebron, but Lebron beats him in everything else.

19. Unread #270 - Jun 23, 2012 at 5:47 AM
  20. kmjt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

NBA Playoffs

Better luck next year OKC :(

I agree that the 2-3-2 format needs to be changed. Even though OKC has home court advantage, if they would still have home court advantage being down 2-3. Even though they would have 2 home games left, mentally that is tough knowing you are only 1 game away from elimination.

21. Unread #271 - Jun 23, 2012 at 12:48 PM
  22. Snatchmasta
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Snatchmasta Apprentice

NBA Playoffs

I have no sympathy for them. There is no excuse for losing 4 games straight in the NBA finals.

Well Lebron beat the knicks who had chandler. Brendan Haywood is exceptionally bad. He cannot score. Nowitzki lost to the thunder, who were beaten by the heat. So transitively Lebron beat all of those people.
    Harden was amazing against the spurs, hit clutch shots etc. He really struggled against the heat. Westbrook was terrible. He went 4-20 in game 5. His three point shooting was abysmal. He has Kevin Durant on his team.. Durant should be taking the majority of the shots, not Westbrook. Harden and Ibaka should get more looks as well.

23. Unread #272 - Jun 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  24. pakadz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pakadz Active Member
    Banned

NBA Playoffs

Westbrook choked in game 5 but he had like 42 points in game 1 or 2. Still, Heat won, as i predicted.

25. Unread #273 - Jun 23, 2012 at 7:24 PM
  26. Humility
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Humility Newcomer
    Banned

NBA Playoffs

i agree, 2012 should be labeled Lebrons triumph, not only did he play just 66 games! he did not have that temperament within him to play extremely selfish! just like last year, his game was to predictable which would not work against 7 footers who can guard him frequently! But the key addition was battier, a utility shooter whom can dribble, hit 3's clutch and force turnovers!! Bosh and Wade played exceptional defence on westbrook and harden, leaving lebron to bully durant with the ball! IT was great to see referees not call ticky tack fouls!!

if I would be the GM of the thunder, get stronger on the backcourt trade for jordan!!
    But one thing for sure Lebron James 100% is beyond Jordans legend!

27. Unread #274 - Jun 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM
  28. minifoot
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy

minifoot Ballin'
    $100 USD Donor New

NBA Playoffs

Jordan made the NBA,if it was'nt for Jordan NBA would'nt even be in NZ,Lebron is good but to me Jordan is and always will be number 1.

29. Unread #275 - Jun 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM
  30. inpherus
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox (5)

inpherus inpherus-upgrades.com
    Inpherus Donor

NBA Playoffs

Let's be honest though, there were ALOT of game changing plays throughout the series where it was OKC's own fault.

e.g. Lebron was crippled, he got back on an drained a huge game changing 3, a stupid play by sefolosha for the fact that he sagged off a crippled lebron

2. Westbrooks foul on mario chalmers after the jump ball, another game changing play that was through lack of awareness, not because of "lebron"
    3. Harden at the end of game 4? Had a great screen and was open for a good 3-5 seconds where he choked and did NOT shoot the ball, a lack of confidence on his part for that game, if he hit it they would of only been down by 1 if i recall, but instead he passed it off and it was even said by the commentators he should of shot it, this lead to a miss and obviously a bucket by the heat

31. Unread #276 - Jun 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM
  32. Wulfspade1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2020

Wulfspade1 Claim your real name back and live under it
    Retired Global Moderator Prince Yobabo

NBA Playoffs

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but this was Scott Brooks' huddle when they lost, I thought he conducted himself very appropriately, and I applaud him:

Also, I'll be making a thread soon for the Summer Olympics, I'm pumped up for that!

33. Unread #277 - Jun 25, 2012 at 1:43 AM
  34. Snow Patrol
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Snow Patrol Emeritus

NBA Playoffs

Lol...

Anyways, Congratulations to the Heat, like Scott Brooks himself said they were simply outplayed.

OKC has all the tools essential to win it all, Harden could've played better, Durant was Durant, and Westbrook was Westbrook. Sefalosha was pretty solid on defense albeit the critical turnovers in crunchtime. Ibaka/Perkins just couldn't find a good groove with Miami playing small ball so often.

I expect Durant & the rest of OKC to make some serious noise next season, it's been a while since I've seen someone play with as much passion for the game as Durant.

35. Unread #278 - Jun 25, 2012 at 4:44 AM
  36. kmjt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

NBA Playoffs

The Thunder may have choked in a few games but not like Miami didn't choke last year in their first finals appearance with the big three. You have to give credit to such a young team who beat many great teams like the Spurs. They are still young and they will be back much harder.

37. Unread #279 - Jun 26, 2012 at 1:12 PM
  38. Valkyrie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Valkyrie Newcomer
    Banned

NBA Playoffs

Yes, it was a great finals from the Thunder it will help them learn. They will be hungrier for a Championship next year, and more experienced to get better and win it all next year.

< Fish or chicken? | What do you think about smoking? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site