EpicBot

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by Aonor, Mar 19, 2012.

EpicBot
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 19, 2012 at 4:33 AM
  2. Aonor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aonor Guru
    Banned

EpicBot

a few questions.

1. Is it legit? I've heard rumours about it once taking people's information and hacking them, i.e. stealing their banks. Is it possible though to not store your information on the client, and you'll be fine if you have a bank pin?

2. It's injection, correct? so will it survive Optimus (how far away is this)?

3. (Only regarding if your answers are positive) Would you say this script here:
    http://www.epicbot.com/product.php?id=50
    is worth it? it's their livid farm script, i'm pretty keen to get 99 farming! :)

4. Finally, is it an all round decent bot? x/10?

3. Unread #2 - Mar 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM
  4. joj0r
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Oktoberfest 2013 Halloween 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox Christmas 2013

joj0r Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

EpicBot

1. i don't think so a lot of ppl are using it
    2. yeah it's injection, and no one know's how optimus works, we have to wait
    3. (my opinion) i wouldn't buy bots anymore since jagex releasing new bot busting strategies and we don't know what comes. Had over 150€ worth of bots for nexus, i think i'm done with bot bbuying, but you have to know. Can't tell anything about the bot^^
    4. Just tried the free chopper script at draynor@willows, went smooth (just tried it for a few hours) solved the frog princess random, but can't tell more, i am also new to epicbot^^

5. Unread #3 - Mar 19, 2012 at 7:56 PM
  6. Aonor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aonor Guru
    Banned

EpicBot

Thanks for answering all my question dude might have to trial some free scripts like you said.

7. Unread #4 - Mar 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM
  8. sethky
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sethky Forum Addict
    Banned

EpicBot

1. Yes it is legit. I been on eb for almost a year.

2. We honestly dunno. Best to say Its more toward color bots. Since the only bots that were up when optimus went into making was color bots.

3. Yes It is worth it. I knew the scripter who made it an when he was makin it he tested it I watched. An From other peoples opinions its Epic ;)

4. Currently i say 9/10 I will say 10/10 Once they get the leak fixed :D

If you got any questions dont hesitate to pm me Im a OMMv there an know alot about it :)

9. Unread #5 - Mar 20, 2012 at 5:35 AM
  10. Aonor
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Aonor Guru
    Banned

EpicBot

Thanks for that, but i'm sure optimus was directed at injection bots, to kill them altogether? Because colour bots will be very difficult to kill, as obviously they work on colour. Sure you could change the colour of everything just a bit, but all you need to do then is change the colour specified in the script!

If EB do survive optimus, might chat with you a bit more, thanks again :)

< Charm Botting Help | Need Botting Help >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site