• Log in or sign up for an account here: https://www.sythe.org/login

Dragon Bones

Rahman

Guru

$5 USD Donor New
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Sythe Gold
46
Messages
1,771
Location
Australia
Easter 2013
Okay, since Bot Nuke prices for DBones literally sky rocketed, then through the introduction of private simba/scar scripts for green dragons the price is slowly reducing.

My goal is to get 92 prayer for soul split.

So do you think I should buy bones now? Or wait till the reduce more, such as waiting 1-2 weeks and save about 10-20m since the new wave of green dragon bots seem evident and they dont seem like they are going away.

DBONES - http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/g=runescape/Dragon_bones/viewitem.ws?obj=536
 
Pro tip- don't buy soul split without turmoil. Waiting a couple weeks would be the best thing to do and during that time you can get the rest of the money to get soul split and turmoil.
 
just wait like 10 days and they should be down like 1k
i am waiting, also aiming for turmoil too :D
 
all you are going to do is save like a couple mil if prices do drop. nothing significant imo
 
Jbot has just been released and im sure there will be gdk scripts coming out soon and pbot should be coming out within a few days so it would be beneficial to wait it out
 
They'll drop eventually as time progresses due to botting,
So I suggest you wait it out if you have the time,
But if you have the pixels to spend atm, I say buy it now to avoid wasting time,
But that's just from my opinion.
 
Sythe Awards 2010 Winner
Sythe Awards 2012 Winner
Christmas 2015
Valentine's Day 2016
Easter 2016
MushyMuncher
Tier 1 Prizebox
I definitely agree on waiting it out a bit longer. As bots are becoming more and more common, the prices are steadily decreasing. Powerbot are CLAIMING they have a working bot, so if that's released then the prices will drop even more.
 
Member of the Month Winner
Sythe's 10th Anniversary
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
The Mortyest Morty
Discord Verified
Sythe Awards 2012 Winner
Le Kingdoms Player
Two Factor Authentication User
Spam Forum Participant
I'm LAAAAAAAME
Signature of the Month Winner
Just wait it out, its not like SS is essential, although it is helpful for slayer and bossing. Substitute it with Enhanced Excalibur or SGS for now?
 
Personally, I would wait it out a bit longer.

The amount of green dragon bots right now is actually appalling... they are literally everywhere, on every world. If they continue to multiply in numbers and farm dragon bones every day, then prices should keep gradually decreasing until they are affordable once again.

I am personally waiting to buy 99 prayer myself, and I am keeping an eye on both dragon bones and ashes so that I can buy them when they are affordable again. The bots sucked in many ways, but without the bots in game I would never have been able to achieve expensive stats such as 95 prayer. I hope these ones stick around just long enough so that we can all afford to train our prayer again :p
 
please tell me which simba scripts are able to fight green dragons!

Its believed they are 'packet' bots
 
Runescape Gamblingrunescape gambling
Back
Top