Adblock breaks this site

132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by FacebookFriendly, Feb 26, 2015.

  1. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    Title explains it all!! 132 main account for $16! I will gladly go first to ANY TRUSTED SYTHE USER! No info set on it, I would like payment through paypal, which is why im stating trusted users only as you can charge back.

    Want gone today if possible..









    [​IMG]



    Thanks for checking!
     
  2. wingingbubble

    wingingbubble Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    do you have skype ?
     
  3. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    I don't have skype, I can give you my proper facebook though mate if that is any use?
     
  4. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    id rather the rsgp so I can sell it if we are to do a trade mate, you've not got enough vouches to take a paypal payment unfortunately.
     
  5. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    Oh and a middle man perhaps.
     
  6. wingingbubble

    wingingbubble Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    Not enough vouches ? i dont even trust my vouches myself anymore :p i would use a middleman and rsgp is fine with me tbh but i want to know more about the account and any MM is better with me how come no skype ? its easier tbh i barely use my fb whatsapp does most my work
     
  7. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    Haha yeah believe it mate, some of your vouches are banned hah god all mighty what's this world coming to! Sure thing dude, what would you like to know? Who is this "Middle man" vouches etc are gonna need to be shown an proof it is his, i.e a message from him via sythe if possible please, I can hit u up with whats app i think maytee if you wanna drop me your number in pm, i shall get onto you via whatsapp if u please mate
     
  8. wingingbubble

    wingingbubble Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    well you hoose the middleman link me to him perhaps pm me or post more pictures and details of this account if you can would be nice tbh and im ready to go

    PS Any Pm you choose ill see his vouches and ill ask him to pm me aswell and vice versa

    PSS: Yea man my vouches are years in the making if you notice one of them is an apprentice aswell so i have alot of trust issues going on aswell that perhaps i might get screwed lol and i can imagine the same thought on your mind so its all good really middleman is the way to go
     
  9. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    I cant take the time to find a middle man mate, I'm a father to 2, can imagine the stress lol, but for real ... cud u find a mm please mate, i am pretty busy... thanks in advance


    I ain't worries about being scammed mate, I don't bother with the game anymore, I just figured it's better to get something with it than nothing, I have sold nearly 1.2b in rsgp so im pretty chuffed mate.
     
  10. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    07520679956 is my mobile number if u want to whats app me mate
     
  11. wingingbubble

    wingingbubble Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    I fbed you though
     
  12. reifsteck3

    reifsteck3 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 28, 2013
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    I wouldn't really trust this 16$ for a 132...?
     
  13. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    I think me and wingingbubble established a good ground mate, no one needs to hear that crap, I ain't no immature kid, not every one in life dedicates themselves to being a scammer, I happen to have a job that pay me £280 a week roughly $350 I'm a father not a child, I'm a role model not a scum bag

    So before you question prices, ask questions, get to know then put out your opinion.


    I felt i could trust that dude i offered him to log in an change everything he needed to himself, he came to the conclusion he didn't need that acc he wanted turm, that's fine, so no mate, not every tom dick an harry is a scammer, pathetic people.
     
  14. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    Bumpo_O :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: ;) =| :laugh: :love: >_< :huh: :) :'( :nuts:
     
  15. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    bummmmmmmppppppppp
     
  16. FacebookFriendly

    FacebookFriendly Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    132 Main! $16 Trusted Only. I Will Go First

    bumppppp
     
< Selling level 122 with Overloads | I Mr Menus Account and GP shop 03 ^.^ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site