Adblock breaks this site

[117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by baseballdude87, Feb 21, 2015.

  1. baseballdude87

    baseballdude87 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    I am selling my 117 main that I created. nobody else has access to the account but me so I am in complete control.

    Pictures: http://imgur.com/GYl7Mba,zwDzjZd,gnDAjHO#1

    Notable stats: 91 att, 94 str, 95 def, 96 hp, 94 mage, 90 range, 75 prayer, 99 cooking, 99 crafting, 92 farming. (this account is super well rounded.) Total is 1839.

    Quest: 207 qp with all the main quest done: lunar diplomacy, monkey madness, desert treasure, recipe for disaster, etc.

    Wealth: i am trying to sell this account for rsgp seeing as i have an instant buyer for $2.50.

    a/w:75m osrs gp a/w (if its within the next 2 hours (i need irl cash ASAP)
    C/B: n/a

    If you have any further questions contact me via skype: jay.carter727
     
  2. BossXd

    BossXd Member

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2010
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    Inb4 recovered
     
  3. baseballdude87

    baseballdude87 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    No I am the original owner. I wouldn't do this.
     
  4. baseballdude87

    baseballdude87 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    And don't try scamming me. I will not fall for it no matter what.
     
  5. baseballdude87

    baseballdude87 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    bumpp
     
  6. baseballdude87

    baseballdude87 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    i dropped the A/W to 50m rsgp i need the $100 before tomorrow someone help out.
     
  7. baseballdude87

    baseballdude87 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    guys seriously if there isnt a legit offer then dont bother, i wont fall for fake MMs. This is a serious post im trying to sell the account I need money ASAP.
     
  8. baseballdude87

    baseballdude87 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2014
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    bumpp
     
  9. thatdudesurya

    thatdudesurya Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2014
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [117] main [1800+ total] original owner.

    I'm interested, just confused about why you need the money so quickly and why you're willing to part with the account for $75 less than what you decided within a day
     
< Buying starter main(def under 70)(cheap) | [20+ Vouches] Selling Near Maxed Main 94/99/93 [Bgloves/Fcape+More!] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site