111 Combat Barrows Pure, Multiple 99s

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by ferdy, Apr 13, 2014.

111 Combat Barrows Pure, Multiple 99s
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 13, 2014 at 1:37 PM
  2. ferdy
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2011
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    ferdy Member

    111 Combat Barrows Pure, Multiple 99s

    Hey, since I've quit for a long time I've decided to sell the account because I can use the money.

    I've been the owner of this account since 2006 and the only owner is me.

    This account also has a RS3 account on it with 101 dungeoneering and 181 combat but because it's hard to sell both I will just sell it as a 2007 account.

    The bank has about ~12m worth of gold and items and my Construction house has 6 portals, glory on the wall, altar etc.

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Untradeables:
    [​IMG]

    Questpoints:
    [​IMG]

    Log in screen:
    http://i62.tinypic.com/64jz0n.png

    Jagex Guardian:
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2s10tj8.png

    Banmeter:
    http://i57.tinypic.com/14qkx2.png

    Offer in USD or in 2007RSGP, however USD is preferred a LOT.

    Further info can be requested.

    Serious offers only please
     
< [Rsgp] Selling Level 113 with torso/bgloves/firecape/runedefender | |07gp|selling Starter Main 104 Cb - 1200+ Ttl Level|07gp| >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site