10M dollars in GTA 5 online (PC only)

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Davey2018, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 27, 2017 at 10:04 PM
  2. Davey2018
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Davey2018 Newcomer

TO MAKE A SECURE PURCHASE PLEASE USE PLAYERAUCTIONS
    --
    https://www.playerauctions.com/gta/currency/o!127605162/ (link to my service)
    ---
    DISCOUNTS WITH THE BIGGER BULK ITEMS
    ---

I HAVE TO LOGIN TO YOUR STEAM / SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNT. IF U USE STEAM YOU CAN TURN ON "FAMILY SHARING" SO I CANT / HAVE NO ABILITY TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR, NAME, PASSWORD, ETC, I JUST CAN LOGIN TO YOUR GTA V GAME.

IF U STILL INSIST YOU WONT LET ME TO LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT, I HAVE TO CANCEL THE ORDER. THANK YOU.

We offer GTA V Online Cash. Affordable prices for cash drops that are undetectable and won’t get you banned. So you can buy anything you like in game.

100% Safe

You can split the money to your friend if you want to. Example: IF you buy 100M you could take 30M and your friend could have the rest. (I WILL NEED THERE INFO AS WELL)
    You will get 5 MILL for free if you recommend my service to your friend. (They should buy my service)

I sell GTA V 30 Level UP / $5 (Please check on GTA V items section / You can buy from here (50M) dont forget to put it on a note or let me know). DONT EVER BUY FROM OTHER SELLER OR EVEN FROM ME MORE THAN 30 LEVEL PER DAY FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!)

Tips: You may change your account password before giving it to me so you can revert back to your old password after im done.

FAQ

How quickly can you deliver my order?
    I will message you after the order has been successfully verified by PlayerAuctions. I always in front of my computer. It will change depending on the amount you buy. IF you bought 25MIL it will be within 1 hour. BULK ORDERS WILL BE LONGER

How does it work?
    First, send us your social club / steam username and password and in turn we will login to your GTA V account and put the money on your character.

Can I withdraw the money on cash?
    No, do not withdraw the money. If you do, your account will get a higher chance of getting banned and the money will be forfeited. If you did not withdraw the money, your account will be fine.

Face to Face delivery means you will message me and tell me your info buying this product you understand the terms of my FACE TO FACE meaning.
    ---
    PC ONLY NO ACCEPTIONS

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE @daveyjustdavey

3. Unread #2 - Jan 28, 2017 at 6:25 AM
  4. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

Please provide proof of currency in the original post.

< PokerStars Balance ~ 750$ + to sell | [$200+donor]Selling 8ball pool miniclip coins![85+vouches] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site