Level 3 Skiller - Runite Bars + Coal bag!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Tibz, Apr 29, 2019.

Level 3 Skiller - Runite Bars + Coal bag!
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 29, 2019 at 8:13 AM
  2. Tibz
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2017
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tibz I never trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Level 3 Skiller - Runite Bars + Coal bag!

    **ACCOUNT IS NOW 88 SMITHING 30K EXP FROM 89**

    Level 3 SKILLER with COAL BAG + 88 SMITHING - Runite Bars/600k an... | ID 144354395 | PlayerAuctions

    Hello fellow Sythe members, I am fairly new to the account selling scene but looking to turn this into a full time thing for me, hence why I'm willing to let this account go for fairly cheap!

    Today I am selling a Level 3 Skiller that has the ability to generate 400-600k GP per hour smelting Runite bars at Blast Furnace!

    I am not the original owner of this account, however the person who sold this account to me is trusted on Sythe and if necessary I will confirm it to whoever is interested.

    The account has a coal bag, which is a valuable non-tradeable to have when smelting bars at Blast Furnace.

    Will be taking offers!

    I will only be going first if you are highly trusted, if not then either you go first or we use an MM!
    (vouch link is in my signature)

    Discord: Tibz#0677

    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]​
     
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 30, 2019 at 6:11 AM
  4. Tibz
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2017
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tibz I never trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Level 3 Skiller - Runite Bars + Coal bag!

    Bump!
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 1, 2019 at 8:19 PM
  6. Tibz
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2017
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tibz I never trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Level 3 Skiller - Runite Bars + Coal bag!

    Bump!
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 2, 2019 at 10:39 AM
  8. Tibz
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2017
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    287
    Two Factor Authentication User

    Tibz I never trade without a PM! Please ask for one.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Level 3 Skiller - Runite Bars + Coal bag!

    Bump!
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 3, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  10. Zxum1234
    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2018
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54

    Zxum1234 Member

    Level 3 Skiller - Runite Bars + Coal bag!

    Added you on discord, please accept and we discuss business
     
< 10hp ironman! 60 str! 98 firemaking/86 mining | Perfect gmaul rusher >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site