Adblock breaks this site

100m 65$ via paypal

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Hero City, Aug 14, 2012.

  1. Hero City

    Hero City Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2012
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    100m 65$ via paypal

    hey mi buying 100m 65. via paypal add my skype if you can sell


    I will not be going first unless you are highly trusted
    if you want a OMM you will pay fees and get one
    we can do increments if you want
     
  2. Bigmoney

    Bigmoney Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2012
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    100m 65$ via paypal

    selling 100m, going first. will update doe.
     
  3. Semp

    Semp The Lowest Odds On Sythe

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    20,257
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    21,516
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    248382315107975168
    Discord Username:
    Semp#0169 / _semp
    100m 65$ via paypal

    I can middleman for free if wanted. sorry if I shouldn't post!
     
  4. RsgpRainbow

    RsgpRainbow Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2012
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    100m 65$ via paypal

    I know this is a stupid question since this is'nt relating your post, but why the TWC?
     
  5. Bigmoney

    Bigmoney Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2012
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    100m 65$ via paypal

    Smh, i went first and he took 100m.
     
< Buying up to 20m RSGP 0.55/m! | Buying 12m - $5 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site