Adblock breaks this site

10 year old noob

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by mastermind94, Mar 9, 2017.

  1. mastermind94

    mastermind94 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2017
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    60
    10 year old noob

    how much would a 10 year old noob cost with a 4 letter original name no email as name.

    i am original owner
     
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. kc

    kc Retired Gambling Addict
    Glide Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2016
    Posts:
    1,102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    10 year old noob

    I mean... I don't think anyone would pay more for a 10 year old account. I personally wouldn't, but I guess if someone wants it they will pay more than the average person.

    Same goes for the name. It's all subjective isn't it?
     
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. mastermind94

    mastermind94 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2017
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    60
    10 year old noob

    ah the names abit strange it was ment to be a gun from 007 but i was a kid at that time and spelt it wrong lol i missed out 1 letter. but thanks though, i was just seeing if it was worth anything cause of the years.
     
< Price check on OS account | rs3 main acc pc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site