Adblock breaks this site

[10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Mitchell_, Oct 28, 2009.

  1. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    [​IMG]

    Welcome to my Runescape Service thread. I have decided that I have become trusted enough to start charging for my services, as I have gotten every one of my vouches in this section.

    Currently: Open

    Rules:


    • [*]You must fill out a request form and add me on msn, I will not go through my thread looking for emails.
      [*]You must pay half of the fee up front, and the other half after I'm done.
      [*]You must NOT ask for progress reports more then once or twice a day. It gets very annoying.
      [*]I will NOT speak over PM. You must add me on msn if you wish to request my services.
      [*]I will NOT train attack or defence over the level of 60 without an equally (give or take) high strength level. Meaning, I will not train to 60 attack or defence without 55+ strength, unless you requested me to train attack/defence AND strength.
      [*]I will not train more than 2 stats at once.
      [*]You must NOT log onto the account during my training.

    [​IMG]



    [​IMG] Strength [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Attack [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Defence [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Range [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Magic [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Woodcutting [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Fletching [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Mining [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Fishing [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Cooking [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    • Fighter Torsos - Will discuss prices on msn
    • Pest Control - Will discuss prices on msn

    [​IMG]

    1-999,999 exp = $1 per 100,000 exp. I will do calculations on RuneHq to determine the exact price.

    1 million exp - 1,999,999 exp = $0.90 per 100,000 exp. I will do calculations on RuneHq to determine the exact price.

    2 million exp + = Will discuss on msn.

    [​IMG]

    Code:
    F2P or P2P?:
    What skill/other service do you want trained/done?:
    What level/amount of points do you want?:
    What is your current level/amount of points?:
    Will you vouch?:
    MSN?:
    Do you have the required equipment?:
    Do you promise to stay off the account during training?:
    [​IMG]

    [email protected]

    [​IMG]

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
     
  2. Bumper

    Bumper Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2009
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    bump.
     
  3. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    ughh , bump.
     
  4. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    omg guys, come on.
     
  5. tresscross

    tresscross Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2009
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    F2P or P2P?: F2P
    What skill/other service do you want trained/done?: ranged
    What is your current level/amount of points?: 10
    Will you vouch?: yes
    MSN?: hacked
    Do you have the required equipment?: yes
    Do you promise to stay off the account during training?: yes
    Ill try to get the money, untill then ignore this
     
  6. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    Alright Tress, just post here when you have the money. Also, please post what level you want. I forgot to add that into the request form.
     
  7. johnty15

    johnty15 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,830
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    talking on msn right now :)
     
  8. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    not anymore, bump!
     
  9. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    bump bump bump!
     
  10. linkboy111

    linkboy111 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2008
    Posts:
    638
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    I used mitchell hes service a while ago and i got this to say..

    HES A SUPER NICE PERSON AND A SUPER TRAINER (FAST, TRUSTED!!)

    Greetz
     
  11. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    Thanks Link, bump!
     
  12. The Black Sun

    The Black Sun Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2007
    Posts:
    723
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    Wanted Skill- Hunter or Mining
    Starting level - 63 Hunting, 66 Mining
    Ending level - 75-80 (80 highly preferred)
    Price - 15$
    MSN - [email protected]

    Training also needs to be by hand only. contact msn if interested.
     
  13. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    Added you on msn. I'll do the mining, because I don't do Hunting.
     
  14. Mitchell_

    Mitchell_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [10+ Vouches]|Mitchell's Runescape Services|[Cheap]

    ill have my computer back soon, then I can start again. Bump
     
< [Free] Italic's Free Skill Training | l l Bedtime Toys account maker/skill trainer l l >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site