10 hp magic training

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by PandemicOSRS, Oct 18, 2020.

10 hp magic training
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 18, 2020 at 2:54 AM
  2. PandemicOSRS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

PandemicOSRS Newcomer

10 hp magic training

Hey I’m knew to this fourm and while I’m not quite eager to get sales I would like to get involved in the community. I’m currently working on 99 magic 10 hp accounts and while I understand that I’m a new user and I will be unlikely to sell these for any true value I wasn’t sure if anyone would be interested in making a fresh acc or taking an existing one and having me train it to 99( or what ever exp gain you would like). From what I understand this is safer on the buyers behalf when dealing with a new user. I’m more then willing to provide all supplies my self and no need of any payment until work is complete. I am able to complete an account in this manner in between 15 and 20 days. If anyone is interested please feel free to let me know if this isn’t aloud or is questionable Please let me know! I’m just looking for a way to build a bit of a connection and a little trust with the community. Can also do cannon inn services if that’s of interest.

< Verry Eelegant's Skilling Services (Free/Paid) | ⚜ Holy Rune Services ⚜ NMZ TRAINING⚔️Skills⚔️AllQuest⚔️BarrowGloves⚔️ ⭐BIG OFFEERS⭐ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site