Adblock breaks this site

1 Month Pins

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Toews, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toews

    Toews Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    1 Month Pins

    Selling 1 Month Upgrade, 10 mil a piece.

    PM me here or ingame (Mach_two).

    I'll use MM if you wish. I have as many that are demanded.
     
  2. Toews

    Toews Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    1 Month Pins

    Bump: I can swing prices down to 9 mil if demanded. I make weekly trips to Wal-Mart on Saturday, so I purchase as many that are demanded.

    100% legitimate, since I'm new there might be doubts, but I'll use a middleman if you request.

    Cheers!
     
  3. [S]eki

    [S]eki Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2012
    Posts:
    572
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    1 Month Pins

    Sale of pins aren't allowed.
     
  4. kexas

    kexas Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2011
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  5. Alduin

    Alduin Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2012
    Posts:
    378
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    1 Month Pins

    PM me your MSN.
     
  6. cuzican

    cuzican Member

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2008
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    1 Month Pins

    Selling pins isnt allowed mate.
     
  7. Toews

    Toews Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    1 Month Pins

    My bad, edited.
     
  8. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    1 Month Pins

    Locked
     
< Selling mems pin 10m ea | Selling one PayBySms upgrade, 10-12M >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site