Adblock breaks this site

#1 fag?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Infernus, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infernus

    Infernus Infernus#4263
    Infernus Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2014
    Posts:
    2,465
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    791
    Discord Unique ID:
    119155731441254400
    Discord Username:
    Infernus#4263
    Verified Diamond SytheSteamer Two Factor Authentication User
    #1 fag?

  2. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    #1 fag?

    Requested a lock, since this is like the 10th topic with the same vid lol. It's funny, but 10 topics is a bit much.
     
  3. Infernus

    Infernus Infernus#4263
    Infernus Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2014
    Posts:
    2,465
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    791
    Discord Unique ID:
    119155731441254400
    Discord Username:
    Infernus#4263
    Verified Diamond SytheSteamer Two Factor Authentication User
    #1 fag?

    oh Im new to this forum :p But I love this guy :p

    Yeah if this is repetitive my bad close please ^^
     
  4. Sorry Im F2P

    Sorry Im F2P Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,288
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    #1 fag?

    one does not simply contain the swag.
     
  5. Naxious

    Naxious -- Fashion for the senses --
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2012
    Posts:
    2,952
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SytheSteamer Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Halloween 2014 Christmas 2014 Christmas 2015 Tier 1 Prizebox
    #1 fag?

    I hate Darien >,<
     
  6. Akrotaz

    Akrotaz Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2012
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    #1 fag?

    Lol I haven't seen these ten other threads but since this is the one I see I have to say haha that is awesome. I like this guy already, but I might be talking too soon. Yeah, I don't watch the championships.
     
< Well guys, I got my smurf account back | Duel Pen Runes >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site