Adblock breaks this site

[1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Tacos4thewin, Aug 15, 2016.

  1. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]


    SOLD!





    SOLD!





    SOLD!





    SOLD!





    WAS SOLD TO irongalaxy79 NO MIDDLEMAN.









    About me: I've been in the runescape community for 10+ years now and I still do enjoy the game but I'm one of those people that makes an account to grind for like 1-2 months and never plays it again. I have brought gold and other stuff from Sythe users before but its been a really long time since I've actually navigated the site. I literally have no intention of scamming anyone especially after I've been scammed for at least two accounts and charged back over 100$.

    If you want to actually play the game with an awesome head start this is the account for you; Also comes with a super sick name and all relevant information. I am the original owner so the account will NEVER be recovered. Reason I'm selling this account is because I do not use it; I am willing to make a player auctions account if you want to buy it through there.


    Login: Picture taken 8/15 - Comes with pin so you can change to whatever you want right away without 7 day delay.
    [​IMG]

    Bank:Extremely Organized.
    [​IMG]

    Quest Points: Monkey Madness and Freminnik Trials Completed.
    [​IMG]

    Notable items: Dragon Defender took me over 15 hours to get.
    [​IMG]


    Stats:Almost has all the stats for quest cape with the exception of a few skills.
    [​IMG]

    Combat Level:
    [​IMG]

    Blackmarks:
    [​IMG]


    Open to all offers. Obviously since I have no reputation am not going to get exactly what it's worth but I prepared to take almost any reasonable offer.


    Payment methods: RSGP. No paypal sorry unless extremely trusted.


    PM me for my skype.
     
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Bump
     
  3. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    78 strength now; BUMP!
     
  4. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Need this account gone today! Willing to take paypal from trusted!
     
  5. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    OFFER UP!
     
  6. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Fresh account for the taking.
     
  7. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Let's make a deal.
     
  8. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Ready to negotiate a price.
     
  9. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    I will take 35m right now.
     
  10. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Got a 40$ paypal offer
     
  11. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Anyone interested?
     
  12. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Willing to take 25m RSGP. Not trying to get scammed with paypal.
     
  13. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Still up for sale.
     
  14. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Send me a pm if interested.
     
  15. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    dont miss out on this account
     
  16. Tacos4thewin

    Tacos4thewin Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    [1.3K TOTAL] STARTER MAIN [80DAYS+ MEMBERSHIP]

    Account has been sold and moderator has permission to lock the thread :)
     
< 100cmb [1705 total] [165 qp] | 110 combat | 86 - 99 - 80 stats | Hand trained | CHEAP! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site