$1.2 Per Mil
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 20, 2015 at 10:22 PM
  2. justhereforweek
    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2015
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    justhereforweek Newcomer

    $1.2 Per Mil

    So I have rent in a few days and am selling GP at $1.2 per mil bitcoins only. Only selling to trusted members.

    When selling to trusted members I might be selling 10-25 mil per trade rather than all together. Sorry, but I have to pay rent and don't want to be scammed.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM
  4. Dunworry
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    $1.2 Per Mil

    If you're price is negotiable, hit up my skype "live:dunworry2" :)

    be sure to get a pm bud!
     
< selling 100m 07 1,25 usd | Selling 07 GP $1.3/m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site