Adblock breaks this site

[07] Maxed 79 Combat Staker ! [Lots Profit]

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Adil123, Aug 19, 2013.

  1. Adil123

    Adil123 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2013
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07] Maxed 79 Combat Staker ! [Lots Profit]

    Hello guys today I'm going to offer my staker to you guys, I don't really wanna play anymore and wanna go back to RS3 thats why I would accept RSGP 07 or EOC, I would sell it but for a decent price.

    I made alot of profit on this account and you can easy trick people with a trickname, it has 1 prayer and thats a huge adventage for you since almost everyone has 52 or 43.


    Here are the stats :

    http://postimg.org/image/45m7mbftv/

    http://postimg.org/image/mmgmd4vs3/

    http://postimg.org/image/jtnet3vfn/

    If you are interested please add me on skype : JustLeaveThaGame
     
< Buying 07 Account 55+Magic 50+HP | [S] 20 def pure [94 mage - DT ] - 82 combat >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site