Buying GP at shop rates, yes shop rates

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by gtdarkpunisher, Jan 11, 2015.

Buying GP at shop rates, yes shop rates
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 11, 2015 at 2:56 AM
  2. gtdarkpunisher
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,501
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    Discord Unique ID:
    329211424809418753
    Discord Username:
    123fakest

    gtdarkpunisher Grand Master

    Buying GP at shop rates, yes shop rates

    I have two threads going, one for OSGP and On for RS3GP, I want either that fulfills first.

    I am paying basically shop rates due to the fact shops seem to be offline or unresponsive atm.

    I need $250 worth through PP. PM me with rates

    Other thread
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=14270422#post14270422

    Obviously I wont go first to users register before me etc unless you ahve like 1k vouches or something
     
< New Credit System - GET FREE GIFTS TODAY! | Buying 600 M RS3GP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site