Buying OSGP at shop rates, yes shop rates

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by gtdarkpunisher, Jan 11, 2015.

Buying OSGP at shop rates, yes shop rates
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 11, 2015 at 2:55 AM
  2. gtdarkpunisher
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    2,501
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    Discord Unique ID:
    329211424809418753
    Discord Username:
    123fakest

    gtdarkpunisher Grand Master

    Buying OSGP at shop rates, yes shop rates

    I have two threads going, one for OSGP and On for RS3GP, I want either that fulfills first.

    I am paying basically shop rates due to the fact shops seem to be offline or unresponsive atm.

    I need $250 worth through PP. PM me with rates

    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=14270423#post14270423

    Obviously I wont go first to users register before me etc unless you ahve like 1k vouches or something
     
< Buying 100m - 200m 07 via PayPal | Buying 75m 07 2.3 via MoneyPak >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site