Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by KirkKnight, Dec 8, 2013.

Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  2. KirkKnight
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KirkKnight Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    I'm buying ALL accounts with 64 or higher hunter level!!!

    I NEED these accounts, please post or pm!!

    If your account has LOST CITY complete, any of the requirements for it, or 83 hunter, I will give you a BIG bonus.

    Higher than 64 hunter will be priced accordingly.

    Post or PM!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  4. Era of Storm
    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Era of Storm Forum Addict

    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    do you want just a pure or like a full on account? i have an account thats 84 hunter 70 attack/str and 50 defence, lost city is done and has about 10m on it. pm me an offer
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  6. KirkKnight
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KirkKnight Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    PM'd above, really just looking for the stats and requirements I posted.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  8. RunescapeLegend
    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RunescapeLegend Member
    Banned

    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    I have a main account with 80 hunter
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM
  10. TJOC
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    2,416
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TJOC Grand Master
    Banned

    Buying Hunter Accounts! [Vouched]

    My offer stands for the accounts.

    $25 for accounts with all requirements,
    $12 for just 64 hunter.
     
< buying pker/staker | Selling Starter Pure[75+ Magic][61+Range] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site