Staff Feedback

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Govind, Jan 25, 2009.

Staff Feedback
  1. Unread #2101 - May 7, 2012 at 12:31 PM
  2. Laptop65
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013

Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

Staff Feedback

Pk Frenzyy - You've been pretty much fine so far, I haven't seen you do/say anything that would make you a bad moderator. I think once your finals (or end of year exams) are all done and dusted I think you can truly start moderating as you'll have a lot more time on your hands. I also see you've learnt how to use the Livehelp system, hopefully you and RsProd will be able to use it more along with any other staff that try to use it when they have the time.
    RsProd - Well done on doing that army of spam reports that I and others made yesterday, nice to know that the RsProd is still around.
    SuF - I personally loved what you did here: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=367619 It looks a lot better now and clearer and it's really nice to see you took the time out to rearrange/reorganise the list. I notice some of the ranks are outdated still but it doesn't really matter, they have the same basic meaning. I always see you making funny posts in the spam forum and locking threads when they have been 'Answered'.
    Zerkerfist - Every time I see a ban dispute, scammer report, or something along those lines I always find your name at the end of it a few minutes later. You seem to be on top of just about everything at the moment, it's almost as if you've been a mod before o_O. Don't ever change mate.

Blupig - I think you're the only Global that I see in the RS Section, you always make funny posts and show that you know how to have fun but you know how to moderate at the same time.
    Clashfan - You're always an enjoyable person to talk to and you are very understanding and helpful with whatever anyone with whatever problem they have. You also seem to be the fastest responder to PMs (along with Verts).
    CSkiffingt1 - I don't care what anyone says, I still think you'll get 'thing' eventually, you'll make a great one when the times comes ;). You haven't been as active as you were a few weeks back, but you may just have real life issues that you may be busy with, so that's perfectly understandable.
    Djweasel - Probably the only moderator who uses Sythe from their iPhone, I hope to join you in the summer on the Xbox perhaps if I ever manage to get one. It's funny how you are a completely different person on Skype, and when you moderate and such. I hope you manage to sort out these in real life issues soon.
    n4n0 - Your activity definitely seems to have gone up in the last few weeks and such, I'm not sure we'll see each other online at the same times after you go back to the United States seeing as our time zones will change. Still, I'm pretty sure you won't go inactive after you go back. I hope you've had a nice time in Germany.

Nick - You're posting/moderating activity seems to be slowly rising now, which is great. It's always nice to see you post in the RS Section and such.
    Sythe - The site performance definitely seems to be improving in parts in the last week or so, it's great to see you trying to fix the annoying DDoS attacks and the server errors we get now and again. I notice the frequency of these seems to be slowly going down since you posted and have been trying to fix these. I'm guessing Matthew's been helping you with this as well, so I would say well done to Matthew also for trying to fix these annoying problems the site suffers from.

3. Unread #2102 - May 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM
  4. Dave
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

Staff Feedback

Not sure how anyone is going to get modlogs with RsProd and Zerkerfirst getting each newly posted report done within 5 minutes of it being posted. :).

Keep up the great work you two.

5. Unread #2103 - May 7, 2012 at 1:11 PM
  6. SmperFidelis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SmperFidelis I just wanna live while I'm alive... 'Cause it's my life
    Banned

Staff Feedback

I second this. Almost every scam/vader report I saw in RaSc, it was answered and archived by Zerker, and good job to RsProd with the spam reports.

Keep it up guys. :)

7. Unread #2104 - May 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  8. Zerkerfist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zerkerfist ..My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder..
    $5 USD Donor New

Staff Feedback

Thanks guys! ^_^ Everybody is working hard right now, and so usually when I get online there are only a few reports to do and I am able to stay on top of them throughout the day. The feedback is appreciated!

9. Unread #2105 - May 7, 2012 at 4:22 PM
  10. 688
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

688 Member
    Banned

Staff Feedback

I'd liek to point out that I had to tell him what to update :| lol

11. Unread #2106 - May 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  12. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

Staff Feedback

Alt made it look nice. Then I added some new peeps.

13. Unread #2107 - May 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM
  14. Wulfspade1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2020

Wulfspade1 Claim your real name back and live under it
    Retired Global Moderator Prince Yobabo

Staff Feedback

Hats off to Alteranz. I'll make a full staff feedback post soon.

15. Unread #2108 - May 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM
  16. Alteranz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

Staff Feedback

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to fix it up quickly before I stepped down from the staff team ^_^

17. Unread #2109 - May 8, 2012 at 4:51 AM
  18. Jack
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

Staff Feedback

I'd like to thank RsProd, I literally see his post on nearly every thread that was locked or dealing with reports. Solid effort.

19. Unread #2110 - May 8, 2012 at 5:34 AM
  20. Boosi Inc
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Boosi Inc Active Member
    Banned

Staff Feedback

RsProd - Doing A Great Job Mate. On Top Of Everything Tbh. I Know Alot Are Busy Keeping Up With The Site And Keeping The Cummunity Safe. Thanks To Everyone.

21. Unread #2111 - May 8, 2012 at 5:57 AM
  22. sm321
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sm321 Grand Master

Staff Feedback

There's been a sudden rise in spam reports being answered, good jab everyone :)

23. Unread #2112 - May 8, 2012 at 8:20 AM
  24. Cicak Mage
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cicak Mage Don’t Fear Me … Fear The Consequences.
    Banned

Staff Feedback

Great job to RsProd, doing a lot of spam reports.

25. Unread #2113 - May 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  26. Niico1993
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Niico1993 Guru

Staff Feedback

Honestly in my eyes all the mods are doing a great job in making Sythe.org the best community forum I've ever been on.

27. Unread #2114 - May 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM
  28. Kenpen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kenpen We are all Witnesses
    Banned

Staff Feedback

Zerkerfist - Went out of his way to help me with some things over msn today, Also doing a great job dealing with Spam/Scam reports :)

29. Unread #2115 - May 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM
  30. Zerkerfist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$5 USD Donor New

Staff Feedback

Thanks Kenpen :love:

31. Unread #2116 - May 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM
  32. djweasel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

Staff Feedback

Thanks laptop maybe we can play cod sometime.

Also Zerk has been impressing me.

My activity has been low due to irl stuff and hope to be back in full force but in the mean time I'm glad to see things are getting done.

33. Unread #2117 - May 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM
  34. Zerkerfist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$5 USD Donor New

Staff Feedback

Thanks DJ. I sent you a PM earlier and I don't know if you got it, so I will post it here. I just wanted to let you know that you've been doing a great job the last few days, even with all the hectic stuff that you are going through right now. Your hard work around the site is not going unnoticed :)

35. Unread #2118 - May 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  36. Superman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User

Superman Legend

Staff Feedback

Major props to RsProd for doing all the work he's done in the past few days.

37. Unread #2119 - May 8, 2012 at 8:34 PM
  38. poopsauce12
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

poopsauce12 Active Member
    Banned

Staff Feedback

Rsprod - I'm Very impressed on how much he's working on the Scammer Reports. There's been barely any reports in the main forum, and I haven't seen that for a while.

Zerketfist - Same to you on Scammer Reports, Great Job to both of you.

Also, Good Job to everyone on Staff Team, You've all been helping out alot.

39. Unread #2120 - May 9, 2012 at 5:43 PM
  40. cheegas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

cheegas Member
    Banned

Staff Feedback

rsprod - ty for spamming help :) much ablished

< HEN - The Sweidsh word for he AND she | I had intents to scam, mods/staff ban me please. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site