RE:Cashtro is a ban evader

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Cashtromistaken, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 13, 2016 at 7:46 PM
  2. Cashtromistaken
    Referrals:

Cashtromistaken Guest

Cashtro is a Ban Evader

the user mrbigshot81 has a serious vendetta towards me mistakenly and has threatened and said many vicious things over skype and all for nothing.

I can provide any teamviewer or iphone video camera chat or file upload providing real life legal documentation that I am not "Jake Smoak" - I also have no affiliation with " Salantrepa "
    or "Smoke420" both of who I did much research into after this paypal softtoken became an issue elsewhere.
    Not to mention i dont see why smoke420 was in trouble anyway - he had no scam reports or disputes from what i could find and was in trouble for something related to administration privilege issues on another site.
    It was resolved reasonably on that site by the admins. My boss Nick P can also provide legal information and anything needed to prove that the only association we had with "Smoke420" was his html checkout carting system.
    Thanks

3. Unread #2 - Aug 14, 2016 at 4:42 AM
  4. Astro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer

Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

I've extensively looked into the report and decided there isn't enough proof to keep you banned - welcome back.

< Top Elites Pardon/Dispute? | Banned wrongly: Ban Evasion. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site