Probemas Acct fiasco

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by JSand, Jun 4, 2016.

Probemas Acct fiasco
  1. Unread #41 - Jun 6, 2016 at 11:02 AM
  2. Wonderland
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Wonderland spokesman

Probemas Acct fiasco

Like I said before, it's sketchy that Probemas claims to have recovered the account once, then is unable to again and the reasoning for that is inaccurate information and not anything else

3. Unread #42 - Jun 6, 2016 at 12:47 PM
  4. Admires
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

Admires Grand Master
    Retired Sectional Moderator

Probemas Acct fiasco

the original owner shouldn't be held liable if the account has been resold numerous times, especially for a profit. a rule should be added saying that if an account is resold, the original owner has no liability. the burden shouldn't fall on probemas in this situation.

^ Ex likes this.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  5. Unread #43 - Jun 6, 2016 at 1:33 PM
  6. iHateQuesting
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iHateQuesting Hero

Probemas Acct fiasco

The original owner wasn't probemas.. he lied about who was the owner until I needed help.. he should have never sold this.

7. Unread #44 - Jun 6, 2016 at 1:37 PM
  8. Sonia
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Support Center Participant Writing Competition Winner In Memory of Jon Valentine's Day 2017 (2) Valentine's Day 2016 Pokémon Trainer Togepi
    Penguin

Sonia A Beautiful Soul and a Heart of Gold. <3
    $200 USD Donor New

Probemas Acct fiasco

I still think All parties should be equally liable here, including probemas for the OO situation.

9. Unread #45 - Jun 6, 2016 at 7:10 PM
  10. Amei
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    PM me on Sythe
    Discord Username:
    PM me on Sythe
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Two Factor Authentication User

Amei Let me kill Nex for you
    Amei Donor

Probemas Acct fiasco

5) Ruben
    4) IHQ
    3) Some people
    2) Probemas
    1) OO

The people in the middle already bought & sold and they should be completely out of it.

OO is required to recover the account for them, if they can't the Probemas is liable as they trusted the OO and the OO wasn't co-operating.

End result is OO is the only one who can reliably have ownership of the account and Ruben is out of money. OO's actions are the responsibility of Probemas' and so Probemas should refund Ruben if the OO can't provide proof that the account is unrecoverable.

It's not like Jagex are saying there are too many recoveries. They're saying whoever is trying to recover it isn't the OO.

That makes everyone even right? I can't see why IHQ should be liable for reselling an account when Probemas is co-operating many owners before IHQ.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  11. Unread #46 - Jun 6, 2016 at 7:41 PM
  12. Pure
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pure Legend

Probemas Acct fiasco

are you serious

13. Unread #47 - Jun 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM
  14. Program
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    FuukinAndy #6867

Program Formerly known as Andy Samberg
    Retired Sectional Moderator

Probemas Acct fiasco

I think it comes down to the fact that if Probemas sent in the same recovery as last time when it worked and it doesn't work then the cause is obviously the whoring of the account that has occurred. Which means Probemas has zero fault in loss of the account and should assume no liability as he fulfilled his obligation.

15. Unread #48 - Jun 6, 2016 at 9:04 PM
  16. Amei
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    PM me on Sythe
    Discord Username:
    PM me on Sythe
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Two Factor Authentication User

Amei Donor

Probemas Acct fiasco

Or maybe he lyin' and the original owner went walkies so any recoveries Probemas tries to send won't work out cause he doesn't know anything.

17. Unread #49 - Jun 6, 2016 at 11:44 PM
  18. Sonia
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Support Center Participant Writing Competition Winner In Memory of Jon Valentine's Day 2017 (2) Valentine's Day 2016 Pokémon Trainer Togepi
    Penguin

Sonia A Beautiful Soul and a Heart of Gold. <3
    $200 USD Donor New

Probemas Acct fiasco

1) OO &
    2) Probemas ( somewhere - both agreed to hide the truth about who OO is)
    3) skate? ( where this kid at? - seems sketch bag)
    4) IHQ (as a previous owner who I think bought the account dirt cheap should know better)
    5) Ruben ( whored out the acc too much and should know of acc risks to prevent chances of this happening - instead he feels he needs a refund of acc?)

OO and Probemas should be liable based on false pretence?, we don't know if probemas is lying about acc recovery. Considering OO works worked for probemas, probemas takes the blame. Probemas (I believe) claims he is still OO. ? part liability.

IHQ seemingly bought account too cheap, should of seen risks, and risks in general of acc buying. When did IHQ learn of OO etc? When Ruben had acc issues? If IHQ is at fault for anything he should be partly liable.

Ruben should know of risks, over use of acc could possibly be reason OO can't get it back, if Ruben is at fault for anything he should be partly liable ( or face a partial loss) is what Ruben paid for the account equal to what Probemas sold it originally ? If not then probemas should not be liable to pay more then in its entirety ( he never earned that amount so why should he pay it all? Etc)

@TeamTofu this is how I see it.

19. Unread #50 - Jun 7, 2016 at 11:24 AM
  20. Amei
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    PM me on Sythe
    Discord Username:
    PM me on Sythe

Amei Donor

Probemas Acct fiasco

Check this:

If that's legit then the only reason this is fucked up at all is because Probemas claims to be OO, but isn't and the person who is refuses to co-operate.

21. Unread #51 - Jun 8, 2016 at 9:46 AM
  22. JSand
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? (2) Potamus Pokémon Trainer Easter 2019 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Spam Forum Participant Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Lawrence

JSand Guru
    $50 USD Donor New

Probemas Acct fiasco

According to probemas, his worker Jason is the OO and he still works for him. I wouldn't believe a damn thing Jagex says about recovery attempts, for all we know that's an automated response just like ban appeals.

It comes down to this, there is very little reason in my opinion for probemas to lie about the account recovery attempt. If they were able to recovery it once, why would they not try and recovery it again as a courtesy? If it's being declined and there's nothing the OO can do then why is it his problem? The account has been whored out for months. If Jagex sees a bunch of password changes because Of account rentals and then someone else tries to recovery it, they probably already flagged the account and will auto deny attempts. Maybe Jason can try tweeting or emailing support to see what they say

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  23. Unread #52 - Jun 8, 2016 at 10:00 AM
  24. Amei
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    PM me on Sythe
    Discord Username:
    PM me on Sythe

Amei Donor

Probemas Acct fiasco

You get those automated responses if your recovery attempt was so bad that you got almost nothing correct. If you match at least a few of the things on their system it'll be passed on to an actual Jagex employee to look over.

Meaning whoever is submitting those recovery attempts isn't passing the automated checks that they passed before, and information like your first password doesn't change.

25. Unread #53 - Jun 8, 2016 at 3:51 PM
  26. JSand
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? (2) Potamus Pokémon Trainer Easter 2019 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Spam Forum Participant Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Lawrence

JSand Guru
    $50 USD Donor New

Probemas Acct fiasco

How do you know that? That's literally all conjecture. We don't work for Jagex, we're using experience to dictate our opinions but the fact of the matter is we don't truly know when they send those messages or even if someone actually goes through manually for recovery attempts. I highly doubt a Jagex mod goes through every single recovery attempt.

Jagex changes there shit all the time, best solution for now is to get a hold of a mod on Twitter or something to see exactly why it's being declined. I bet they detect the account was sold so they've flagged it and it's being declined automatically.

27. Unread #54 - Jun 8, 2016 at 4:35 PM
  28. Amei
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    PM me on Sythe
    Discord Username:
    PM me on Sythe

Amei Donor

Probemas Acct fiasco

[​IMG]

From a Jmod in the support team on Reddit when I was questioning him about a few things on how they handled an account I used to own and how the OO keeps getting away with recovering & reselling it whenever he needs some cash.

By the logic of the above Probemas should have received a warning if that's the case. If there was a warning and Probemas didn't say anything about it.... Zzz

[​IMG]

^ General post about returning to the OO, nothing has changed since then.

Completely agree that they should send a tweet about it as that can't hurt at all. I don't think Jagex are lying about anything though.

29. Unread #55 - Jun 8, 2016 at 6:50 PM
  30. JSand
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

JSand Guru
    $50 USD Donor New

Probemas Acct fiasco

31. Unread #56 - Jun 8, 2016 at 6:56 PM
  32. iHateQuesting
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iHateQuesting Hero

Probemas Acct fiasco

The recoveries, whoever is submitting are taking hours for replies (which tells me its not an automated response) and is stated on the reply an employee hand reviewed the case.

The issue here is, Ruben has handed out all the info 125+ times... If i was Jagex i would probably shut the account down/flag it, which seems to be the case. The issue here is, we don't know if Jason just took the account back trying to get lucky, or that Ruben simply moved it over as he's changed the password 100+ times and having it for months looking as the original owner... Maybe we should have ruben try and recover it?

The account was used recklessly and has faced the consequences, I don't see the point in refunding him $300 when he's made $1k+ off the account and is now sad it's having issues..

33. Unread #57 - Jun 8, 2016 at 7:29 PM
  34. hattez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hattez

hattez Hero

Probemas Acct fiasco

good I hope he doesnt refund you. You're a straight up piece of shit scamming cunt. If anyone on this world deserves cancer it's you.

35. Unread #58 - Jun 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM
  36. hattez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hattez

hattez Hero

Probemas Acct fiasco

You sold him the account an you're responsible. Glad karma's coming back to fuck you

37. Unread #59 - Jun 8, 2016 at 7:41 PM
  38. Syed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)

Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

Probemas Acct fiasco

lol why are people siding with IHQ? this nigga made profit off of the sale its not like he was sitting there getting assblasted

if he cant recover it and you stupid fucks on staff want to say it's my boy probemas' fault then at the very least this guy should pay back the profit he made on the account.

if i sold an account and 7 years and 24 resales later, the 25th guy came up to me and told me to recover i'd tell him to kill himself

just because there's less years and sales in between doesn't change the premise. what if probemas' moved houses and wasn't able to recover it?

you can't just not assume any risk and still profit off of it...

^ hattez likes this.
  39. Unread #60 - Jun 8, 2016 at 7:45 PM
  40. JSand
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

JSand Guru
    $50 USD Donor New

Probemas Acct fiasco

Well then the best scenario in this case is for no one to get anything back.

< Selling Sythe.org Mod Account | Chloe get your life together you retard >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site