Im retarded [gambling]

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by Zogre, Aug 9, 2016.

Tags:
Im retarded [gambling]
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 9, 2016 at 2:31 PM
  2. Zogre
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zogre Legendary
    Do Not Trade

Im retarded [gambling]

Ok so few months back I made mils staking got from 50M to 1.3B in a few sessions. Ever since that I have had a somewhat addiction to staking and all I do is make profit say start with 30m get to 175m then just keep going till im cleaned. I basically dont know when to stop.

Same just happened today on tokenbets. Started with 30m got to 150m went to stake 5m but accidentally done 50m then cleaned myself from that which was unfortunate but even then i should have quit but no.

I decided to do another session this time with 25m got up to 100m somehow and kept going and cleaned myself again. I just dont know when to stop and how to. After this I ragequit that site and went staking with 100m start and basically just lost it all once again. My bank is still at around 300m so im not cleaned fully but i know il just yolo it again get up a fuck tonne and then lose it all again. I need help :eek:

Anyone got any tips on forcing themselves to stop? I usually 100% of the time start off profiting no matter what cause i do gamble rather "smartly"

I fear it will get the better of me at some point and il lose everything I have.

My main issue is I hate life right now also. Im waiting and waiting to start work in a couple of weeks since finishing school as im so bored right now and having nothing to do. I dont enjoy any games really the odd game of league with my mates but apart from that I do nothing (other than going to the gym with my dad - yes with my dad) so i basically stake/gamble for something to do. (Thats the back story of why I dont just force myself to stop its boredom and my obsession to have money rather than fun)

Im rather salty right now so will be worded shit o_O

3. Unread #2 - Aug 9, 2016 at 2:42 PM
  4. Pain
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pain Formerly known as Divine
    Banned

Im retarded [gambling]

Force tokenbets livechat staff to ban you from TB(that's what I did).

Delete java and osrs if its that bad, by the time u've reinstalled it and shit the urge will probably be gone.

Worked for me tbh, I went from gambling and losing $10k+ to not gambling since july 22nd 2015.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 9, 2016 at 2:47 PM
  6. Zogre
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zogre Legendary
    Do Not Trade

Im retarded [gambling]

Problem is im bored in general and this is the only thing I enjoy doing right now other than the gym but that cant occupy me for 10-12hours a day. I dont work currently either as I start in 2 weeks which is an issue. Its basically summer boredom from finishing school and doing nothing for literally 3-4 months.

7. Unread #4 - Aug 9, 2016 at 6:52 PM
  8. Xier0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary DIAF Lawrence Member of the Month Winner Gohan has AIDS

Xier0 Legend
    $5 USD Donor New

Im retarded [gambling]

So did you pay back the guy you charged back at some point here?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 9, 2016 at 7:16 PM
  10. Zogre
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Zogre Legendary
    Do Not Trade

Im retarded [gambling]

Irrelevant but no you should see a dispute about me refunding once its approved

11. Unread #6 - Aug 12, 2016 at 1:22 AM
  12. Furreal
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Furreal www.RsBazaar.com for ALL RuneScape Gold needs!

Im retarded [gambling]

Maybe try to find another hobby? Girlfriend? Friends who'd be down to hang out more often? You can also just tell someone IRL about your problem, and have them ask you if you've gambled everyday. If you say yes, you face a punishment that you two have agreed upon, whether it be a physical punishment or them revoking certain privileges that you have, I think that could help you.

13. Unread #7 - Aug 12, 2016 at 3:47 AM
  14. Frank
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    franku#2209
    Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Heidy

Frank Guru
    $200 USD Donor New

Im retarded [gambling]

Smoke weed

15. Unread #8 - Aug 12, 2016 at 3:52 AM
  16. Frank
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    franku#2209
    Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Heidy

Frank Guru
    $200 USD Donor New

Im retarded [gambling]

But really though. I was the exact same way a few years ago. I don't stake anymore but I'm always tempted to. Personally, all I can say is don't do it. You have to find something else to take your mind of it so go hang out with friends or something. Find something to really get into. For me, I started doing sports. I also found a girlfriend. Now ex, but it didn't really matter at the time. The reason you stake so much is because it gets you excited, currently you're not doing anything else so the rest of life seems really boring. But there's always stuff to get into.

On the actual grounds of staking, it's actually just not really beneficial to stake. I started botting about a year ago and make about 8m a day per account. Over a longer period of time, that's pretty decent and there's really no need to stake.

I know it's fun. There's really no way to help you force yourself to not do it. But if you do force yourself to go through this "withdrawal" then you'll definitely see there's better things to do once you've stopped for a week or so.

Summer boredom is also a pain in the ass. You should try some other games even to help you take your mind off RS.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
< attention whores? | Girls >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site