Help with account recovery situation.

Discussion in 'Help & Requests' started by Kirkan, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 14, 2016 at 10:15 PM
  2. Kirkan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kirkan Active Member

Basically. Someone that owned my ags pure before me has recovered one of my accounts that i own (i asked him to), and is going to give it back to me if I can confirm that he wont get in trouble for it. I gave someone (who is already banned) the ags pure i bought from him and 30m for an almost maxed barrows pure (shouldve known it was too good to be true). I have a mm who can vouch for this with proof. And he recovered account today, and kept 30m and blocked me on skype. I asked the previous owner of the void pure if he could recover, and explained the situation, i told him i would take full responsibility and ban if necessary. He recovered and talked to both people. Got proof that he blocked me on skype which we have if you need (which is proof of the recovery based on his story and all the lies he said). He just wants to know that he wont be in trouble for this. I just want my account back. We can provide all the proof to a mod if needed, but I just want you to let me know that he wont get in trouble for this. Thanks

3. Unread #2 - Jun 15, 2016 at 5:47 PM
  4. GTX 970
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

GTX 970 Forum Addict

The "I don't want to get in trouble for this" is a deploy to try and cover up the fact that he's scammed you and is looking for any excuse he can find to keep it. So in this case, this is his excuse. He knows he can't get in trouble. Sorry for your loss.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 15, 2016 at 6:27 PM
  6. Entrr
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    OG Club STEVE Tier 1 Prizebox In Memory of Jon

Entrr Hero
    Legendary Retired Global Moderator

You must provide evidence that the guy you gave the account to scammed you then the original owner can recover the account from him and return it to you. He must return it to you in order to not get banned. You must also make a formal report (see report a scammer section) with VALID proof before going through with any action.

< Amazon Gift Cards | Is this true about paypal? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site