Folt Requesting Pardon for “Selling Amazon Chargebacks”

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Folt Unregistered, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM
  2. Folt Unregistered
    Referrals:

Folt Unregistered Guest

My Profile Link: http://www.sythe.org/members/300847-folt.html
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Not Available (Was a PM to Roary)
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: There weren’t any victims.
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Everything has been brought to light.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

First Off, I want to attach a link to my denied dispute here, it outlines what happened very well, however I will repeat most of that here again for the sake of keeping things in the same place. http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1743047-folt-disputing-ban.html

Approximately one month ago and friend of mine proposed me with a service idea where each of us could have the ability to make a reasonable profit. He has been providing the service on another website similar the Sythe.org and it has been going well for him. He knew that I had a wide range of customers on Sythe.org and wanted to know if he could expand his services with my help. Our plan was to provide a partnership service in which I would be the middle man, and he could provide the service. This would have allowed users to trust the service, and for me to be confident with providing it for them (because I know my friend has been doing this for a very long time).

Before I jumped into the idea, I wanted to make sure that it was allowed because I had no idea what the rules were with regards to this. I told my friend that I didn’t want to get into things or learn anything until I made sure that it was allowed on Sythe.org first. I asked him to layout all of the details for me so that I could present it properly all at once. A friend of mine on Sythe took all of the details from my friend’s layout and reproduced one that would work for me on Sythe.org quickly. This was simply a rough draft and it was going to be updated before I had launched it anyways, and was produced for the sole-purpose of outlining details as a proposition to an admin.

On the layout there was a section which outlined that “I have been doing this for a while”. The reason that is included was because, if this was allowed I was going to gain that experience before getting into it. Since I found out that it’s not allowed, obviously I will not be pursuing this nor willing to learn how. I take things very seriously on here, and I wanted to learn the procedure that was included and have a reasonable amount of experience in the service before I got other people involved (Seems like the responsible thing to do). I just want to put clarity on the fact that I’ve never done this before, nor have I learned the procedures to do it either. I have absolutely no interest in this anymore because I’ve learned that it’s implicitly against the rules.

To throw everything in a nutshell here, I had an idea that formulated, and I wanted to make sure it was allowed before I went ahead and executed the actions. I was sincerely unsure of the rules surrounding it because I’ve never done anything like this before and it’s all a new environment to me. All-in-all I wanted to take all of the necessary precautions from every angle (asking for permission, and learning about the service provided to protect customers first), and I feel that with all of the precautions that were taken it shows that I do care. I did not expect for this to blow up in my face, or that it would convince members of the staff that I am a repetitive scammer for asking about the rules/permission.
    I’ve been extremely upset with some of the outbreak on the forums where some staff members have been slandering my name saying that I “scam over and over again”, because that’s in fact not true, nor is it fair to me in an environment where I am no longer able to defend myself. I put a considerable amount of effort into Sythe.org considering my busy irl schedule, I really do care about this community and my reputation as others perceive me. I don’t think it’s fair that a staff member was able to pull this out of context and accuse me for “scamming over and over” when that wasn’t the case at all.
    I apologize for speaking out some of my frustrations, because surely they don’t really belong here anyways. However; I would really appreciate second opinions because I am absolutely no harm to this community. I participate in the forums here because I love it, and love the community. I have made great friends here whom I speak to literally on a daily basis and hope that I have the opportunity to meet many more to come, I’ve made sacrifices with no-longer participating in the names section in order to avoid future dramatic problems on there since they have seemed inevitable lately. I would really appreciate your support with my pardon, I will not disappoint you.

Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes

3. Unread #2 - Aug 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM
  4. S
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sm2797
    Two Factor Authentication User

S noobies

Given that you PM'd asking permission first to see if it was allowed, I'm inclined to support. However, due to your history and past discretions, I'd like to see you put in the LCU (if possible).

5. Unread #3 - Aug 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM
  6. Entrr
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    OG Club STEVE Tier 1 Prizebox In Memory of Jon

Entrr Hero
    Legendary Retired Global Moderator

Unfortunately we don't give conditional supports as far as I'm aware :(

7. Unread #4 - Aug 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM
  8. R
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

Do you have conversations with said friend to show us? You claimed you were a well-seasoned refunder on your layout.

Also technically this isn't 6 months between pardons as your last one wasn't too long ago.

9. Unread #5 - Aug 12, 2014 at 12:58 PM
  10. Folt Unreg
    Referrals:

Folt Unreg Guest

I don't have much text because we talked about it originally over a voice call, and even then there was hardly anything spoken about, just graising over small ideas of starting the service on "another forums".

Like I said before, i wanted to make sure this was allowed before I invested much time into it. I can't really find anything too relevant for a "chat log" besides this piece here:

[​IMG]

I wasn't planning on involving him with the inquiry phase, and I didn't even tell him what the forums (Sythe.org) were yet either. He knew that I had a repuation on another platform, he just didnt know which one. I met him on another forums site where they also market runescape\MMORPG items and what not, and had him as a contact from that site long ago. There isn't much to show because simply there wasn't very much talked about it.

Also about the well-seasoned part that you mentioned. I was not planning to launch the service until i was able to gain knowledge, experience and confidence. I wanted to ask you about that before I wasted my time with it. I am not well-seasoned now - but I would have been by the time I was ready to launch the service. This entire idea was in the infantry stage. And that layout was produced for the sole purpose of putting together a concise proposition to show you.

11. Unread #6 - Aug 12, 2014 at 2:06 PM
  12. Folt Unregistered
    Referrals:

Folt Unregistered Guest

Additonal convo log to be merged with my pardon

[​IMG]

Sorry for multiple posts.

13. Unread #7 - Aug 12, 2014 at 3:00 PM
  14. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

You cant pardon until 11-2-14

15. Unread #8 - Aug 12, 2014 at 3:01 PM
  16. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

And veto #1 on all future pardons as well from me

< Die hackers (coinking) | FUT14CoinSellingPS4 Banned Wrongly >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site