Trading 2k+ Total Vet Main for a skiller!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by GloveboxHD, Jan 5, 2013.

Trading 2k+ Total Vet Main for a skiller!
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  2. GloveboxHD
    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2012
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GloveboxHD Member
    Banned

    Trading 2k+ Total Vet Main for a skiller!

    Hi I am selling my (nearly) vet main over 2k total and 200 qp's. This account has rapier torso and fighter hat. It has many hard quests done and has 4 99's dreadnips and swift gloves. It also has 96 herblore and the ability to make overloads which I have 200+ flasks of already. It only has about 3M of wealth on it though. I am looking to trade this account for either a skiller with multiple 99's (8+ would be nice) or a 10 year vet account with many old holiday items. If you have a good offer I will accept paypal. We will hire a middleman if you are not trusted. I am the original owner and I will supply you with all info needed after purchasing. Reply to this thread or add my skype: wakawakamano
    :)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 6, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  4. GloveboxHD
    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2012
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GloveboxHD Member
    Banned

    Trading 2k+ Total Vet Main for a skiller!

    bump`
     
< Low level account with high stats | Zeal mule shop! Create your own 99's! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site